• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanna trade? 6/21/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, I haven't updated this thread in a couple months! Man did I make some progress! Here are some of the pins I knocked off my MOST WANTEDS list in the past couple months! Thanks to everyone who helped me! Corey, Nancy, Jordan, Sally (swingkitten), tyleet87, and george! Time to make a new most wanteds list!! (PS, why is this typing in blue underline??)

pin49291th72
pin41419th72
pin30870th72
pin29292th72
pin2917th72
pin64513th72
pin49741th72
pin54677th72
pin48840th72
pin74176th72
pin75769th72
pin69442th72
pin36618th72
pin86000th72
pin49691th72

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to trade.... Looking for anything Goofy or FAB5! You can use my wants list as a guide, but honestly, it is not complete (I am open to trade for ANY GOOFY PIN I DON'T ALREADY HAVE. ):hsd:

Anyone want to trade with this newbie???:wiggle:

Cleared these off since my last update!
(cuuutte)AND thanks ihafft! woooowwww! never thought I'd have this!
Got two more art of disneys!
and Ive been DYING for this one!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!

and I finally completed my princess friends collection with....drumrolll

wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great couple weeks! Knocked these off of my list!!

and these pins I thought I'd NEVER EVER OWN!!
!! I can't believe it! Thank you leoopardpolkadotspots and Jeanie!!!

Hello! You have several pins on my wants list. Please take a look at my traders! If you see anything you like send me a pm! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back