• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanna trade? 6/21/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna trade? 6/21/13
Thanks Tinker!
pin40248th72
so pretty!!

Thanks DPF! Thanks in part to my sales thread, I was able to get my hands on these lovely items!

pin35863th72
pin36676th72
yay!
and...drumroll....
pin10095th72
whoa!!
pin42819th72
double whoa!!!!!!

This wasn't on my most wanteds, BUT I did really want it annnnddd I got it!
pin54679th72
Thanks Linda!!! Would love others from this set if anyone wants to trade belle or ariel!

I love how you update your thread with new acquisitions. Its so fun to see what you get :) Congrats on all the great finds so far! You are on a serious roll.

thank you mybabykelly :) I think I've amassed some good pin kharma somehow :) Very excited about all my new goodies!! Definitely my hottest streak!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back