• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanna trade? 6/21/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to report I got my squirrel and its a mini-pin. Waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa! I didn't realize it was so tiny and when I opened it I was kinda disappointed. Sigh. Well, you can't win em all.

SIX pins off my most wanteds in one week!!!
pin89727th72
thanks basj
pin49291th72
pin16639th72
pin26698th72
thanks peachyshades!
pin54936th72
thanks robin!

Hi everyone! I am in love with this pin, I am new to trading and I really could use some help. This is my first Holy Grail, holiest of holies, this will be the foundation as its my inspiration for the Beauty and the Beast collection I have in mind. Any help in getting this pin is greatly appreciated. I go to WDW frequently, so maybe I can get something from there to trade for this pin. http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=32143&sid=1857.1334470987.v2

Again, I'm new, please help me get started. Thanks in advance!

oh my gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it! I got it!! I got it!!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Sheree! BEST TRADE OF 2012 (so far!)
pin72186th72
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy can you post an actual picture of the Wall-E shooting star pin? I have never seen it in a real physical form and this might be my only chance if you post it... as you can see it's all I care about in the PINdustry. :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back