• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)
An editor I'm working for messed up the page count of a project so I have more work than I thought this month. Boo.

BUT mo' money = mo' pins. Yay!

Put me down for that mystery box. You know I can't resist 'em.

Mystery boxes are the best!

I've got you on the list! An invoice will come out shortly. :) Didn't you request a Mr. Toad spinner as well at some point? Don't be worried about over-claiming anything! Whatever is left by Monday will be canceled, so you might as well go for it. :D

I just don’t want to get on your bad side. You do so much for the DPF community. No I had an animated shorts mystery box but decided to cancel that one as well. Unlike the Snow White pin I do not regret cancelling the shorts. Mystery pins are mostly only fun to me when you get the pin you really want. lol. With how many variations there are that seemed very unlikely.

I just don’t want to get on your bad side. You do so much for the DPF community. No I had an animated shorts mystery box but decided to cancel that one as well. Unlike the Snow White pin I do not regret cancelling the shorts. Mystery pins are mostly only fun to me when you get the pin you really want. lol. With how many variations there are that seemed very unlikely.
I think that was for @raikipins ;P

But even so, no worries! :D we've got you back on the list for Snow. :3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I've got you on the list! An invoice will come out shortly. :) Didn't you request a Mr. Toad spinner as well at some point? Don't be worried about over-claiming anything! Whatever is left by Monday will be canceled, so you might as well go for it. :D

Thanks! And yes, I did ask for the Mr. Toad for a friend, but then I learned that she already found one. :) But I'd wanted to claim one just in case. But now, no need! (Haha, I was hoping I managed to edit it away before you saw it, so there wouldn't be confusion. Sorry about that! )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! And yes, I did ask for the Mr. Toad for a friend, but then I learned that she already found one. :) But I'd wanted to claim one just in case. But now, no need! (Haha, I was hoping I managed to edit it away before you saw it, so there wouldn't be confusion. Sorry about that! )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No worries! :) I just didn't want you to think you couldn't ask for it. :)

Merlin

What do u have left?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The following pins are available to be claimed:

Mr. Toad Animation Desk Spinner x1
Multiplane Camera Litho x5
Mickey Model Litho x2
Sculpted Jumbo x1
How To Goofy Set (split, Football claimed) x1
Animation Studio Departments Set x1

Merlin

What do u have left?

If there's something specific you want that's not available, I can always try and call on Monday to see if I can add it to my order. But that would probably only work for box sets and frames. Most of the individual pins are accounted for via rsp I imagine.

Alice, Lady and Tramp and Sleeping beauty filmstrip are the 3 I'm looking for.....long shot

Alice, Lady and Tramp and Sleeping beauty filmstrip are the 3 I'm looking for.....long shot

Oh yeah, that'll be tough, hahah. Both Alice and LatT have people still on the list, so if I were to get any extras added to the rsp, they should technically go to them first. :/

But who knows! I'll give them a call on Monday. Never hurts to ask. :)

And with those last few payments, ladies and gents, we are good to go! :D

Thanks for the patience and encouragement throughout the entire process! And another HUGE "Thank You" to our volunteers! :D

For all intents and purposes, this thread is wrapped up. I will use it only to updated you guys en mass when the pins are in hand and shipped out.

On Tuesday, August 21st at high noon, EST, I will post a separate pickup thread for day-of pickups at the event. These will be EXTREMELY limited and absolutely not guaranteed. They will also be first-come-first-serve with no request limit. I will NOT be referring back to the list here for those on the Bad Luck list. So if there are pins you're missing from the event, that will be the place to go.

Again, this thread is all wrapped up, but I am leaving it open so I can still update everyone about their purchases. <3

See you guys in a few weeks!!!!

I have been offered a Fantasia Mini-jumbo from Events Services. Please let be know by 11am Thursday morning if you would like it.

@CanaDaLE

Congratulations! Events Services has let me know that I have been awarded an extra Lady and the Tramp Lenticular and you are next up in line. Please let me know quickly if you would like it!

Grabbing some of the pins shortly! :D Russ will be here tomorrow to get the remainder.

If you got mystery boxes and would like for me to open them to facilitate trading among you, please post a comment here and I'll make a chat tomorrow evening for you guys. :)

I have the following Shorts pins available for sale. $13 each, not including PayPal and shipping.

49801676757cc13a207346d1e2e2a225.jpg

First come first serve <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back