• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Hey gang! Well, I'm afraid all good things must come to an end. Hahah! It is with an equal measure of joy, sadness, excitement, and exhaustion, that I present the final haul for the 2017 HM pickup thread.

17a171681bfe3392d8374ac4d3b724b8.jpg

(plus one Apple HM)

I will be updating shortly for the allocations and will update the master list soon.

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Here are the final allocations:

Apple – 3 Pinfun
Tramp – 2 fuzzybunny, 1 Ocean 7
Pluto – 1 Speedwaystar1, 2 NewlyAddicted
Bolt – 3 Pinfun
Lady – 1 Poohlady5
Simba – 1 akbecker246

Congrats to everyone who snagged a pin in this last round! :)

So, for now, I will leave this thread open in the event that there are cancellations or the like. Otherwise, these pins will start rolling out at the end of the month for August orders. If you do not have an order with me, please contact me to arrange shipping.

Those of you who are on the Obtained list and are going to the Love is an Adventure event, it would be ideal if you could let me know and I'll hand these off to you at the event. :)

Again, thank you all for almost an entire year of HM hunting! It's be fun, if exhausting, but I have a killer tan now! ;P And thank you for all of your support, excitement, and donations to make this a really great pickup run! And I'll see you guys again for the next wave. ;P

~Merlin

Hi Merlin,
Thanks so much for getting all these pins. i will be at the pin event this week and would like to pick up my pins there. Which day would be better, Thursday or Friday?
Connie

Hi there, when you are back from all the Love & Adventure at WDW :roll: and the dust settles.... we can make arrangements for my WDW hidden Mickey pins (plus any extras you have available) to ship with my LIA pin. And I'll settle any additional postage costs, etc.
Many thanks

Back