• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW July Pickups: At Cost (All? Pins announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW July Pickups: At Cost (All? Pins announced)
Merlin, can you please remobe me from Todd and Copper recollections pin? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Merlin, please put me down for one box of Crooked Comrades. You may open it.

I will trade anything I get for Joanna! :bowdown:

food.gif

Thanks so much!

Will trade either for Joanna! Will this be another pick-up thread where you have to keep track? lol.
Hahah! It wasn't too crazy, and there were surprisingly few doubles among the ones I picked up. So I don't think it'll be as crazy as the Films or Steeds.

Naturally, I'm happy to trade for you as a stateside proxy :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Put me down for three boxes of the Mystery Film, if still available, (leave them sealed), Thanks ........ HOLD THAT THOUGHT ......I may have a trade on the cards ..... let me know when you will be going next, and I will give you a concrete answer by then.

Last edited:
Put me down for three boxes of the Mystery Film, if still available, (leave them sealed), Thanks ........ HOLD THAT THOUGHT ......I may have a trade on the cards ..... let me know when you will be going next, and I will give you a concrete answer by then.
My next run will be Thursday, so you have some time. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi,
I sent you a PM (I had some other things to mention to you too) but here is my official request:
I would like to be put down for a SI & Am Crooked Comrades box.
THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love a Fox and the Hound, please! And while I'm at it, if there are any film mystery boxes, I'd be good for any amount of those you can find/allot to me, up to...5? I haven't had a chance to get those yet because my pass is defunct right now.

Thanks so much! <3

Hi Merlin, no need to pick up any mystery film boxes for me, I am very hopeful of completing a trade for those that I need. Have a great time in the park today!

Okay! We are all updated to this point. :)

As a quick note, those darn Hot Sauce pins still haven't shown up at WDW. Hopefully soon.

Also, as another quick note, the WDW Shopping App has been sending me on wild goose chases lately. I'm not sure what's up, but a lot of items that claim to be in stock are not. Figured I'd mention it since it's happened a lot the past two weeks. XD

~Merlin

Hey guys! Just a reminder that the Bambi pin releases are tentative as I'm not sure if there were any left over from D23, or if Disney actually set any aside for the WDW release. Who knows. XD

Also, the Hot Sauce pins have FINALLY appeared in the park. So I'll fulfill those orders on Thursday. :)

~Merlin

[QUOTE

Also, the Hot Sauce pins have FINALLY appeared in the park. So I'll fulfill those orders on Thursday. :)

~Merlin[/QUOTE]

Yay! :)

Can you get me a Magical Melodies: Sorcerer Mickey, please? Also, any word on the Hot Sauce Six Pin Set? Just wondering....

Can you get me a Magical Melodies: Sorcerer Mickey, please? Also, any word on the Hot Sauce Six Pin Set? Just wondering....
Hey there! I'll snag the Sorcerer pin next week. He should still be around. Hahah!

And yes! I finally found those pins! They were all over the place this week XD

I'll be sending out invoices shortly, but picked up all existing orders for the regular pickup pins, all Bambi, all Hot Sauces, and two Film boxes.

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey gang! Just a reminder today is the last day of July pickups. :) If you need anything, let me know! There's a solid chance those Oswald pins will be around as well. :D

Oh, and I haven't updated payments received in a bit because I've been too busy with Pokemon, hahah! Legendaries dropped! Sue me! XD But this will all get updated tonight and the big monthly mail out will happen tomorrow. :) Huzzah! Can't wait to see what pins come out in August! :D

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back