• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW July Pickups: At Cost (All? Pins announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW July Pickups: At Cost (All? Pins announced)
Is it still possible to get the Doorways to Disney: Toy Story Mania pin? If so I'll take one please.

Hey gang! Just wanted to swing by and say that I have found the Oswald box sets! The retail is only $100 which was a tad less than I expected. :)

There's are still plenty of the individual of both Oswald and Bambi sets too. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yay! Thank you! (I'll even take a 3rd if they're still there when you're there next time.)

757a327947387ccc4df20f0ac9a6a58d.gif

Hahah, sure thing. :)

For some reason I can't edit the Oswald post, but I have obtained all currently requested Oswald pins. :)

Hi Merlin, could I get...

Recollections,
Essence,
Musical,
Doorway.

If possible, can you hold until end of august?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That should be fine. :) once the August flyer is posted and I start that thread, just double check to make sure I've got you listed there. :)

Please pick up Maleficient essence of evil pin. I'll post on August thread once up. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back