• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW (Limited) September + Food and Wine Festival Pickups: At Cost! (Flyers and Previews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended WDW (Limited) September + Food and Wine Festival Pickups: At Cost! (Flyers and Previews)
PS to the thread: If any of y'all get an Alice/UK pin in your F&W mystery box and are not collecting the full set, LMK. As a pie-baker, I want that pin for my Wonderland collection. But my general luck with mystery boxes ensures that I will be better off buying/trading for that exact pin rather than engaging in the "fun" of purchasing and opening boxes, ha ha ha.

Hi, could I get the Simba Food & Wine and a WIR lunchbox, please? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s nice of you to still offer to do this! I know I appreciate it.

I would like 1 Figment AP pin from Food and Wine, 2 Food and Wine mystery pin boxes, and 4 Tangled mystery boxes, please! I’m fine with them shipping all together, but I do want to open the boxes myself. That’s part of the fun for me. :D

Thank you!

Hey Merlin,

Thank you for being AWESOME! Enjoy the R&R.

Please put me down for the SW Helmet of the month. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm headed to Disneyland for the Holiday weekend....Friday-Monday...I'll send some picks if anyone need a pick-up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PS to the thread: If any of y'all get an Alice/UK pin in your F&W mystery box and are not collecting the full set, LMK. As a pie-baker, I want that pin for my Wonderland collection. But my general luck with mystery boxes ensures that I will be better off buying/trading for that exact pin rather than engaging in the "fun" of purchasing and opening boxes, ha ha ha.

I ended up making the same call with the MNSSHP mystery set this year.

I'll let you know if I get an extra Alice!

I’m new to this forum so please let me know if I’m doing something wrong but I would love to get:
Fw. 2018 le goofy (3)
Fw 2018 le Snow White / grumpy (3)
Fw 2018 simba (3)
Fw 2018 Donald (3)
Fw mystery boxes (assuming two per box) (8 boxes)

You are awesome for doing this. Thank you.

Thanks so much for being so wonderful and for offering pickups. I really appreciate how much you do everyone here.

If possible, can I please be added to the list for the F&W Snow White & F&W Lion King. Thank you.

Can I please get two of each mystery box (F&W/Rapunzel)? My mystery box addiction continues :|

And I hope you have a relaxing month!

Okay, we are updated to this point! PHEW!! That's a lot of mystery pins this month!!!!
I'll get the 3 SW helmets while you get the rest ...

Just kidding:
033394e5f18452ee28b7c54ddc0797b2.gif

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back