• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW (Limited) September + Food and Wine Festival Pickups: At Cost! (Flyers and Previews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'm not too late to the party. May I have two F&W boxes please.
I didn't catch this until after we left Epcot. :( but since they're LR, there's a good chance they'll still be arou when I swing back by! I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Other than the fashionably late bcol, we completed all the F&W pickups! Shout out to Russ for being such a trooper! <3

I'll send out invoices this evening.

Any late requests I'll do my best to get them on my next trip. :)

Other than the fashionably late bcol, we completed all the F&W pickups! Shout out to Russ for being such a trooper! <3

I'll send out invoices this evening.

Any late requests I'll do my best to get them on my next trip. :)

You know who I’m looking for. He’s red and eats noodles in China. And yes, I am a slave to fashion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I haven't forgotten about you! I have been traveling this weekend to see my mother and her internet up in the mountains of North Georgia is.... Lacking. Hahah! And doing invoiced via phone was not going to work out. So just hang tight! I'll get that money from you soon. ;P

Also, we got all of the Roger Rabbit pins requested from August, so that's all set too.

Hey we are back home put me down for the Star Wars Helmet, I have extra food and wine mystery pins : Mushu, Dopey, Pinocchio, also extra Hocus Pocus from Halloween
Mushu has been traded so only Dopey and Pinocchio are left from the Food and Wine

Last edited:
Stupid question, did it look like the Donald Duck pin for F&W was moving quick? I was originally going to be going up this weekend but plans have changed and may need someone to pick one up, since I’m not sure when I’m going to F&W this year.

Stupid question, did it look like the Donald Duck pin for F&W was moving quick? I was originally going to be going up this weekend but plans have changed and may need someone to pick one up, since I’m not sure when I’m going to F&W this year.
Of the regular pins, he seemed to be in the most plentiful supply as far as what was out on the rack. Of course, that's not always the best indicator, but I would still expect him to be the last to go.

I'm not looking to try my (bad) luck on a box, but if anyone winds up with an extra Alice from the F&W mystery box - please let me know! :)

Whooo! It's nice to be all updated and color coded again. :)

I'm missing just a handful of payments for the WiR lunchbox! If you're one of those, please send that payment along when you can. Thanks! :)

And thank you all for being so self-sufficient this month. :) I've had a relaxing break (from pins) and look forward to going full steam again in October. :)

Speaking of which, I will be changing how shipments are done starting in October. I will now be printing postage and issuing tracking numbers via Paypal, so please please please make sure your address is up to date if you pay as goods/services. If you need to ship the pins to a different address, it would be a good idea to pay as gift. That way it doesn't get sent to the wrong address. :) I'll remind everyone of this in the October thread which will drop probably next Friday. :)

This is available tonight at Studios. :) if here if anyone needs it!

a28f72af5637245469df55dfc8b0f5ee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back