• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let you know if I get two or three more boxes tomorrow. Unless by luck, I get the Prince kissing Belle. That's if our dear Merlin even has time to open my box.
Thank You Again Merlin.

Here you go, theoucharis!

(if you don't need both of those Belle, I'll trade for one. ;P)
c528c32d4e53a52dce0ad90af53bcdf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okay gang! Final tally of Film boxes was 34! (because twice the people didn't believe me that there was a difference between LR and LE, but whatevz, I'm technically breaking the rules anyway hahah!)

BF and I will be returning on Saturday and will likely be able to finish out the requests. If you would, please wait to request more film pins until I sort all of these suckers out, hahah! Should be all set for more requests this evening. I'll post when the gates are open and send out invoices accordingly. :) I will also go ahead and open the boxes if you have request I do so.

Shout out to the incredible Lovepink42 whom I ran into today at HS and very graciously bought a set for the thread (and was reimbursed, naturally). :D

Hi Merlin, please open my box. I am looking for bnb and big hero only. Thanks! Also, if possible and if I did not get bnb or baymax, could I get 1 more box please. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here I thought festival days were impressive...
7d41c564a7c04a45cf5266df178af886.jpg

I mean, I see you collect orders...but seeing it all laid out and labeled...pretty crazy!!! Good luck to everyone hoping for certain mystery pins!

Hi Merlin, would you be able to pick me up 5 boxes when you go back on Saturday? Can I also please have the three jungle cruise pins (all except the jumbo) Thanks!

Time for some reveals!

Kairi08:
7ae911ebef93e8b63826a310b955a3bf.jpg

Nemo558:
0004d7a20cc848162bbdcd11969a135c.jpg

Tinkerbelle:
f12487d5c401a5c57616922c22f530b4.jpg

Congrats you guys. :3 most of those were the only ones of each I had pulled all day! Especially LM!

Thank You Merlin.
No BATB, so they are all for trade.
You had said I only got one box, so I'm surprised to see 4 pins. All great scenes & a chaser up for grabs/ trading for BATB.
Yes, I managed just a few more one my way out of the park. :) and those are all solid traders for sure!

First of all, Merlin- you rock and thank you very much!!
Secondly, although I did not get any bnb or baymax pins, mermaid pins will be good traders. Thank you
Lastly, would you please get 2 more boxes for me if that's even possible. I heard they are all out at DLR.

Merlin,
Again, thank you for doing the pickups.
If you see any more boxes, can I get another 2?
Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Okay, all invoices have gone out! If you would, please pay as soon as you can. There were a lot of boxes on my poor poor credit card today. XD I'll be updating the list tomorrow (literally about to fall asleep typing this).

I'm also opening the floodgates for more Film Set requests. Though, be aware, I'm hearing word that they've sold out in DLR, so I'm not sure how much farther behind WDW will be. A friend is going into the park on Friday and I'll get an update then. If they're still around, Bf and I will hit them on Saturday to finish off the requests.

Remember too, these are Limited Release, so it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY that both parks are permanently sold out in one day. But, of course, who knows with Disney. But that's just my assumption. :) Happy trading, everyone!

Oh, and thanks for all of the laughs and cheerleading today! It was a hoot and you guys were the best peanut gallery a wizard could ask for ;) <3

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back