• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please be on the list for 6 boxes of the film mystery set? Thanks so much! I'm hoping to get belle or Ariel.

If you can, please increase my request to 3 boxes. I will pick up in person. Also, please open my boxes. You are the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. I... I broke. I bought the Mulan tassel pin from a DLR dealer. It was just a one-time thing! It meant nothing to me, I swear! :D

So you can take me off the list for that one. I appreciate you keeping an eye out all this time.

Dude. I... I broke. I bought the Mulan tassel pin from a DLR dealer. It was just a one-time thing! It meant nothing to me, I swear! :D

So you can take me off the list for that one. I appreciate you keeping an eye out all this time.
8e488730645f073f88b76e4519f9c010.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah at DLR they were only being sold in one store, in one park. And whoosh..gone in just a few hours. SMH
I'm sure they'll release more soon. I wonder if this was like a "soft" release? I don't know exactly how that would benefit Disney, but that's what I'm thinking.

But it was a madhouse yesterday. And super infuriating when people didn't understand the difference between LE and LR...

LOL My credit card was crying too! But I imagine yours was far worse with those pickups! I wonder if the CM's were referring to you yesterday. They were talking about some guy who came in and was buying them in bulks of 10 boxes. lol

LOL My credit card was crying too! But I imagine yours was far worse with those pickups! I wonder if the CM's were referring to you yesterday. They were talking about some guy who came in and was buying them in bulks of 10 boxes. lol

Um, possibly. XD but I know I wasn't the only one doing that. Hahah!

Um, possibly. XD but I know I wasn't the only one doing that. Hahah!

Oh really? I was the only one buying any when I went. I kept trying to get the ones I wanted. The CM let me open them up at the front with her and when I finally got the transformation scene we were both freaking out. lol It's such a love hate with those mystery pins. Amazing when you FINALLY get the 1 pin you want. But super expensive if you don't get it immediately. Good luck getting more pickups Saturday!!! :)

Hey pin Daddy, my CM friend has unfortunately ended his CMness so I'm back here.

Could I gettttt......
* DtD: Pinocchio.
* DtD: Alice
* EoE: Yzma
* Storybook Steeds x2
* Graduation 2017 (I graduate in June!! (Finally))
* Jungle Cruise: Nametag
* Film Mystery Set x5

Also, if possible, may I please be on hold until end of June???

Thank you verrrrrryyyy much, I appreciate you so much!

This week's mystery release was so much fun, and that Khan pin looks like a good one. So can I be on the list for one box of the Storybook Steeds?

Thank you!!

epic-hugs-friends-LOTR.gif

Hey Merlin. Please cancel my Alice Doorways pin. I don't have the money, since I just started a business opportunity. :(
Thanks love!

Hey Merlin. Please cancel my Alice Doorways pin. I don't have the money, since I just started a business opportunity. :(
Thanks love!

No problem. These tend to stick around for a bit, so if you change your mind, just let me know. :)

Okay! We should be all updated to here!

Concerning the Film pins, I'm cutting off today's pickup requests on those for today. You're welcome to request them, but I won't get to them until the next trip. Again, I think this is the fairest way to do this (very popular...) release. <3

~Merlin

Since it's a slightly lighter day , pick-up wise , could you grab me the Maui OE pin please ?
I hunted for that all day on Thursday and never saw it!! I didn't really check out Springs as closely as others, and I'll probably make it there today. So I'll check for you. But I have been hunting! Hahah!

I hunted for that all day on Thursday and never saw it!! I didn't really check out Springs as closely as others, and I'll probably make it there today. So I'll check for you. But I have been hunting! Hahah!

Awesome :)
With all the requests I make I thought he might have slipped the net , or more appropriately the hook :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back