• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING We are ready for Swap Box Around the USA #4.

Here are the results (I've removed myself, as Sis and I only need one spot!):

1687875411301-png.16721

Adding CanaDaLE after summerskin means this is the final order:

@Pinfun
@Poohlady5
@timeerkat
@sbmpins
@TonkaToy
@Booger1964
@summerskin
@CanaDaLE
@GroguFan
@Ksnuggles
@Pibbman
@momin.ator
@-em

Sorry for those waiting downstream. I had some challenges thrown at me this week which put me behind on everything. And then to top it off, my son is on a trip and I only found out last week just before he was leaving that he wanted pins to trade. So being the awesome mom I am, I loaded him up with traders. 2 days before the swap box came to me. Yep. Blew that one. So it took me a little longer than planned to figure out what to swap back in. I mailed the box today and it will arrive tomorrow since @Poohlady5 lives sort of in the area (I toyed with dropped it off in person, but again, too many challenges thrown at me).

So here’s what I picked (along with an adorable eraser…)
1b1b5760c2d02eebd085bb95d1b3aa03.jpg

More adorable gold statues, airplanes - love ‘em, another 100 years of dreams pin (I keep debating on whether I should try to collect the full set; to the point of not taking it at first and putting some I had in as traders since again…. no traders for me; but then my completist side took over and said “do it… try to get them all 20 some odd years after they were released”) and a gorgeous flower.

Sorry for those waiting downstream. I had some challenges thrown at me this week which put me behind on everything. And then to top it off, my son is on a trip and I only found out last week just before he was leaving that he wanted pins to trade. So being the awesome mom I am, I loaded him up with traders. 2 days before the swap box came to me. Yep. Blew that one. So it took me a little longer than planned to figure out what to swap back in. I mailed the box today and it will arrive tomorrow since @Poohlady5 lives sort of in the area (I toyed with dropped it off in person, but again, too many challenges thrown at me).

So here’s what I picked (along with an adorable eraser…)
1b1b5760c2d02eebd085bb95d1b3aa03.jpg

More adorable gold statues, airplanes - love ‘em, another 100 years of dreams pin (I keep debating on whether I should try to collect the full set; to the point of not taking it at first and putting some I had in as traders since again…. no traders for me; but then my completist side took over and said “do it… try to get them all 20 some odd years after they were released”) and a gorgeous flower.
Glad you enjoyed the package. Tried to get through everyone's pinpics wants to build the swapbox.

Love that Dug, one of my favorite! :) The art in that whole set is so cute that I even have a few from it that are outside all my collections! :) Cool SW HMs!
Thank you. Dug is for my collection, but I’m not sure where he’s from. What do you think?

Did you need the SW HMs? I didn’t see them on your wants list

Just a small update - I’m out of town most of next week for work, so rather than risk having the package swiped from my front door while I’m gone, Poohlady is going to hang onto the package for a few days so it arrives around when I get back. I’ll make my swaps and send it on as soon as I can once I am back.

Back