• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING We are ready for Swap Box Around the USA #4.

TRADING We are ready for Swap Box Around the USA #4.
Swap box was delivered yesterday to the next member. Here is what I and the girls picked. Thanks for starting a fun swap box @firechief18.

kuN0EUs.png
Oh, that's some fun stuff! Love the Beauty and the Beast pin. And that Mickey pin is really cute.

Box is on its way.

I’ve added a couple of my recycled bags with a note if you trade for them.

Here are my picks.
2ed8a4f976229214ae1ad79c0f89f4c3.jpg

2 pins off my book ISO’s. I was able to trade for the mystery set of A Walk Through Walt’s Footsteps and love the series, I’m now trying to collect all cameras. What a great design.

Thank you for whoever added the angel adoorable.

***A big thank you for whoever added the envelope of Disney bags.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Box is on its way.

I’ve added a couple of my recycled bags with a note if you trade for them.

Here are my picks.
2ed8a4f976229214ae1ad79c0f89f4c3.jpg

2 pins off my book ISO’s. I was able to trade for the mystery set of A Walk Through Walt’s Footsteps and love the series, I’m now trying to collect all cameras. What a great design.

Thank you for whoever added the angel adoorable.

***A big thank you for whoever added the envelope of Disney bags.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so jealous that you were able to snag 2 Walt pins that I do not have. Cute picks.

A great big "thank you" to @firechief18 for starting this box!
We did send it out to @Ksnuggles yesterday, and here's a picture of what Sis and I picked (along with a fabulous little bag made by @CanaDaLE, but which doesn't seem to have made it into the picture):

i.php

There were some super, super cool choices in there, and deciding was tough!!
We were really thrilled with the Easter 2023 WDW pin, because we were there just days before that pin came out and missed it. Also, the Spike the Bee pin is SO fun! I have the mystery Spike pin from that same Flower and Garden Festival, so this will make a cute pair.
And notice the black and white Mickey silhouette pin at top right -- it's a cloisonne pin! (As in the real cloisonne of earlier pins, actually made with ground silica.) We were excited about that one, as we only have two other real cloisonne pins, so . . . now we've got a trio!!

Thanks to everyone who has added fun trades into the box, and we hope everyone coming up has just as much fun.

Back