• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the Random Swap#3(Pirates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the Random Swap#3(Pirates)

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi
I know alot have not gotten there pin(s)yet,I just thought I would start a post for it

Judy

Random Pin Swap: Round THREE!

I got this cutest Pirate Mickey pin from Nettiejeanne. Thank you Annette. I do love Mickey Mouse!

DPF_Random_01.JPG

Fun game - I'm ready for Round FOUR! :)

I got this cutest Pirate Mickey pin from Nettiejeanne. Thank you Annette. I do love Mickey Mouse!

View attachment 4273

Fun game - I'm ready for Round FOUR! :)

You are most welcome! It's tough to pick a pin for someone else when you don't have one off of their wants list. I'm glad you like Mickey! :)

And this is what I received from Joni.... (Blacksmoke)

pin60431

Thanks, Joni! He's adorable! :)

I'm ready for round #4 as well!

You are most welcome! It's tough to pick a pin for someone else when you don't have one off of their wants list. I'm glad you like Mickey! :)

And this is what I received from Joni.... (Blacksmoke)

pin60431

Thanks, Joni! He's adorable! :)

I'm ready for round #4 as well!

Annette, You are so welcome. I remembered that you like Mickey Icon type pins from our past transactions so I searched to find something you did not have in collection. Enjoy the pin! Joni

Oooh, look what I got from Schmeg101:

pin53498

Thank you, Jenn! It's really pretty. My daughter's name is Elizabeth and she is half-Chinese, so it's perfect! :)

Laura (lwrn2)

Judy,
All I will say is yours is coming from a very reputable forum member. Don't worry I'm sure it's on it's way ;)

Ryan

i hope everyone posts in here because i like to know that pins arrive safely and i hope they receive the pin i sent soon.i haven't received mine yet but i will post here when i do.i love the piratey theme.everyone has had brilliant pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back