• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you recieve in the Random Swap#3(Pirates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this really cool pin from YoSoyAhPuch today:

pin45773
45773- Thank you Alex!!! Love it! I'm ready for Round 4 now:) !!

I got mine yesterday from Ryan. It's a really cute Goofy pirate and a Tuck and Roll pin from Bugs Life. They are both so cute, but my scanner is acting up and I can't post a picture right now. I love this game! Surprise pins are so much fun!

Crystal I am looking up the person who should have sent to you ask we speak and will be sending them a PM IMMEDIATELY! If anyone else has not gotten their pin please let me know ASAP so I can do the same for you too!

Thanks,
Ryan

There we go! YEA!

As far as the other pin that is missing, I can confirm that it is at least on it's way. If it doesn't show up by Friday we'll take measures to make sure you get one.

Ryan

Alright everyone there are still people without pins. Until this is all sorted out I'm going to put a hold on new Random Swap rounds.

Hopefully you understand.

Ryan

I have sent a couple PM's out. Hopefully we can get this all sorted soon. If anyone else is missing a pin please let me know ASAP so we can get you one!

Thanks!

I too let Ryan know earlier this week that I would send to anyone who did not receive a pin so just waiting to hear back from him. We sure have some nice people out there who also offered to send an extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back