• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When you wish uPin a Star featuring Tangled PODM, Disney Auctions & Shopping Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you wish uPin a Star featuring Tangled PODM, Disney Auctions & Shopping Pins!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
When you wish uPin a Star featuring Tangled PODM, Disney Auctions and/or Disney Shopping PINS!

Credit goes to Goofy_Moe for this wonderful idea that he had during Halloween with Tricks and Treats (but not the marbles; I found that so hard to figure out!)

Just in time for the holidays, starry_solo (that's me!) hereby presents “When You Wish uPin a Star†(aka 99 packages [not beer] on a wall!)

Each package will contain one pin (which will range from rack, limited edition, artist proof, and cast member only (not hidden mickey) pins. Rack pins will include those found in mystery sets, including vinylmation chasers (but none of the “regular†six pins). FOUR of these packages will contain very special pins……

Two of the packages (one in each package) will contain these special pins:

[pinpics]90007[/pinpics] Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled

**What is the scene you ask? Well, that's another surprise but as most people here on DPF say, who wouldn't want a Tangled PODM?**

and

[pinpics]76858[/pinpics] DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series – Dumbo

The third pin will be a surprise – a mysterious Disney Auctions pin.

The fourth package will be a surprise - a mysterious Disney Auctions or Disney Shopping/Store pin (sorry, I forgot which one I put in there!.)

Cost: Each package is $10 postage paid in the US; $12 postage paid international. Payment via PayPal GIFT only (purchaser to pay the fees.) Except, tiggermickey (Judy) who I know doesn't have PP.

All packages are sealed so I don’t remember what’s in each of them. Oops. I know I should have thought of this better.

Post in this thread the following:
1. Which numbers you want (pick a number between 1 and 99);
2. Whether you are in the US or international (so I can customize your email);

Thanks for participating, good luck, and have fun!

The sale will close when all 99 packages are sold. If at all possible, I would like to ship these out before Thanksgiving! Otherwise, they can go out the Monday after Thanksgiving.

EDIT: Darn, I should have thought things clearer and not sealed the envelopes. Oh well....that's why I can re-use envelopes.

FURTHER EDIT: Since the majority of people have voted for the pin, rather than the painting, the 4th big prize will be the mysterious Disney Auctions or Disney Shopping/Store pin (sorry, I forgot which one I put in there!.)

Last edited:
I forgot to say, for those who purchase multiples, I will open up the envelopes and put them all together in one larger envelope.

Ooooohhh! I'd like #33 please! When do we have to pay? With the storm I don't know when I'll have power at home to send a payment. I'm at a 'shelter' right now that has power and wifi.

Ooooohhh! I'd like #33 please! When do we have to pay? With the storm I don't know when I'll have power at home to send a payment. I'm at a 'shelter' right now that has power and wifi.

Not until all the pins are taken. I'll send personalized emails to everyone with payment information :)

Numbers taken so far and votes

Huertajv - 7, 27; painting
disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11 (and possibly another, since first choice #7 was already taken)
jsutherin1 - 6, 10, 67; pin
disneydreamer - 9, 29, and 69; pin
sorapandora - 53
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin

Wow, only one vote for the painting!

Last edited:
Numbers taken so far and votes

disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11 (and possibly another, since first choice #7 was already taken)
sorapandora - 53
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin

So, 12 pins (out of 99) taken so far. 4 votes for the pin, 1 vote for the painting.

87 more left to go!

update on numbers taken/votes

disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11, 77; pin
sorapandora - 53
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin

So, 13 pins (out of 99) taken so far. 5 votes for the pin, 1 vote for the painting.

86 more left to go!

I want #57! (That's what my son just said when I called out..."PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 AND 99!!!!") Bahahahahahahahaha!

And I vote pin because I think the painting would be a lot of money to ship!

disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11, 77; pin
sorapandora - 53
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin
Redrose - 2; pin
CMR626 - 12, 21, 28, 47; pin
mylittleguy - 57; pin

So, 19 pins (out of 99) taken so far. 8 votes for the pin, 1 vote for the painting.

80 left to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back