• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When you wish uPin a Star featuring Tangled PODM, Disney Auctions & Shopping Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 32 is open. If so I want it.

Yes it still is open. It is yours!

Updated list

Huertajv - 7, 27; painting**
disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11, 77; pin
jsutherin1 - 6, 10, 67; pin**
disneydreamer - 9, 29, and 69; pin**
sorapandora - 53
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin**
Redrose - 2; pin
CMR626 - 12, 21, 28, 47; pin
mylittleguy - 57; pin
docfish2u - 17, 32, 68, 79, 48; pin**
Lizard1515 - 15, 45; pin
allottalaughs - 37; pin
sweetsandstitches - 83

So, 28 pins (out of 99) taken so far. 11 votes for the pin, 1 vote for the painting.

71 left to go!

** = PAID = so I can keep track

bump for the day. All packages paid for yesterday are being shipped today. Will provide DC # concurrently with positive feedback being left for buyers.

Just a quick note to let you know that for those that paid yesterday, I shipped your pins out today! It would be great to know which pin(s) you ended up with and posting here would be appreciated!

Received your payment and shipped your pins yesterday Adrienne! Thanks so much! The DC # is reflected in the notes section of the positive feedback I left :)

I'll need a little bit to send my payment. :)

Not a problem. Just to let you know that next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Thanksgiving week) is my last week for shipment until the first week of December (have the week off after Thanksgiving) since the post office I go to - where the postal workers are somewhat friendly and are willing to give me receipts for "pre paid mail acceptance" - is close to my office.

Last edited:
Updated list of numbers taken and votes

Updated list

Huertajv - 7, 27; painting**
disneygirl333 - 33; pin
ashkai - 11, 77; pin
jsutherin1 - 6, 10, 67; pin**
disneydreamer - 9, 29, and 69; pin**
sorapandora - 53**
Goofy_Moe - 55; pin**
Redrose - 2; pin
CMR626 - 12, 21, 28, 47; pin**
mylittleguy - 57; pin
docfish2u - 17, 32, 68, 79, 48; pin**
Lizard1515 - 15, 45; pin**
allottalaughs - 37; pin
sweetsandstitches - 83*

So, 28 pins (out of 99) taken so far. 11 votes for the pin, 1 vote for the painting.

71 left to go!

** = PAID and shipped = so I can keep track
* = PAID and not shipped...

Just a note that I may only sell these until the end of the month. I am getting some more pins in this week (not part of this event) which I may try to sell separately. I haven't decided yet. That, or I might try something different. Who knows?! :wiggle:

I just got mine!
it included: Pin 39311: Soarin' - Mickey, Goofy & Donald (Spring Version)
Pin 80234: DLR - Three Princesses in a Heart - Belle, Cinderella, Aurora (Artist Proof)

Thank you SO much, we love them! :)

I just got mine!
it included: Pin 39311: Soarin' - Mickey, Goofy & Donald (Spring Version)
Pin 80234: DLR - Three Princesses in a Heart - Belle, Cinderella, Aurora (Artist Proof)

Thank you SO much, we love them! :)

Yay! Glad you like them :) I'll copy and paste the pictures as soon as I get home. For the most part, I tried to label which was artist proof when I wrapped them up (before starting the process). Hopefully I didn't miss any...

pin39311

pin80234

Pretty!

Last edited:
My package arrived today! The pins included are: # 74452 Cast Member 2009 Candlelight Processional, # 20004 DLR Happy Birthday (Princesses), and # 84833 Vinylmation 3D - Dreamfinder.

Very cute!! Thanks so much!! :)

My package arrived today! The pins included are: # 74452 Cast Member 2009 Candlelight Processional, # 20004 DLR Happy Birthday (Princesses), and # 84833 Vinylmation 3D - Dreamfinder.

Very cute!! Thanks so much!! :)

pin74452

pin20004

pin84833

Pretty pins! I was wondering what I packed (it took a while to wrap them all in my spare time that I forgot!)

I got my lucky package today too...

My pin was so fitting for me that I made it my new avatar... LOL...

That's right... If you look over here.....

<----------- This is my new pin...

If you cannot read it, it says..."I CONQUERED THE WORLD"

I am assuming it is the pin world... LOL...

Thank you for the great pin...

Just a quick note to let you know that two more packages have shipped (for payments received Thursday). I unexpectedly had to work today so I'm close to a post office!

I got my lucky package today too...

My pin was so fitting for me that I made it my new avatar... LOL...

That's right... If you look over here.....

<----------- This is my new pin...

If you cannot read it, it says..."I CONQUERED THE WORLD"

I am assuming it is the pin world... LOL...

Thank you for the great pin...

You're welcome Moe! I was wondering who got this pin (and great avatar!)

Hi Li -
I did indeed get my pins today, here is what I received:
Pin 76762: WDW - 2010 Cast Member Logo
Pin 60827: Tinker Bell - Arms Crossed with Name (artist proof)
Pin 81898: Vinylmation 3D Pins - SMRT-1
and even a fantastic zap from my wants list Pin 86542: Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery Pouch - 101 Dalmatians Only (totally awesome!!)

Thanks for the great game. i don't see any of the big prizes out yet. i may have to take a couple more numbers! :)

I got some good pins and a Zap!!!! Holy cow! Thank you Li!!!

Vicki

Pictures aren't working gotta post them when I'm at a real computer and not my phone. :-(

Can anyone use their iPhone to post pictures here on DPF? If so, pm me info on how. :)

Hi Li -
I did indeed get my pins today, here is what I received:
Pin 76762: WDW - 2010 Cast Member Logo
Pin 60827: Tinker Bell - Arms Crossed with Name (artist proof)
Pin 81898: Vinylmation 3D Pins - SMRT-1
and even a fantastic zap from my wants list Pin 86542: Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery Pouch - 101 Dalmatians Only (totally awesome!!)

Thanks for the great game. i don't see any of the big prizes out yet. i may have to take a couple more numbers! :)

pin76762

pin60827

(I probably should have created a separate listing for the AP version)

pin81898

zap

pin86542

I'm still waiting to hear what the others got so hopefully one of you got at least one of the big prizes. It looks like the majority of the votes are for the pin rather than the painting, so I might just edit the first post and say the 4th "big prize" is the DA/DS pin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back