• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winner Announced::Special Edition of Prince Eric's Limited Time Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner Announced::Special Edition of Prince Eric's Limited Time Magic

PrinceEric

The most royal & loyal prince
Rating - 97.9%
92   2   0
<strong>[video=youtube_share;oMF5mU_kM88]http://youtu.be/oMF5mU_kM88[/video]
This is a very very Special Edition of Prince Eric's Limited Time Magic Pin Giveaway. It is completely free of charge and only open to U.S. residents due to shipping. This game officially ends on April 30, 2013 DLR midnight time. Their will be only 20 slots available (Limited Magic=Limited Slots).

I wanted to do this game for the Fans. 20 people will get to ask me a personal life/creative question (as long as it's appropriate for DPF forums). No more infractions Please! The first 20 people must PM me with their question in order to officially register for the game. Please PM i don't want your creativity taken away by others. This is a competition of who has the most creative question. This is an up-close and personal interview with Prince Eric. Once I collect all the questions, I will make the up-close and personal video answering all the questions/ I will list dpf username and the question. At the end of the video, the winner will be announced and the Pin will be revealed. Don't miss out.

Sample question: What is your take on Marriage equality? (Please don't use this one it's just an example)

I want to thank all my fans for all of your love and support. Good luck to all my royals and Villains. <3

xoxo, Prince Eric

SLOTS:
1. FluffyStitch
2. Nsingleton
3. docfish2u
4. Pengy
5. melodypins
6. MMiano
7. BearCat
8. Delanie
9. DisneypinsNYC
10. TheAlyssadon
11. AgentR
12. oOMayumiOo
13. Chocobo
14. IloveMyJacks
15. Richardramirez5
16. Amandie 1989
17. MaxtrexMom
18. YoSoyAhPunch
19. nbLaughs
20. MegglesM

21. this question wont count but was asked. LiliMay

Last edited:
****ALL 20 spots have been filled. Thank you to all my fans for entering this. Video is in progress now...Stay tuned for the most revealing questions to be answered.....and winner will be announced soon....****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back