• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winner Announced::Special Edition of Prince Eric's Limited Time Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did all slots get filled and only #26 post and i posted about 4 times ?

you are on the list my royal dpf friend. i was saving your slot since we had to search for other ones.

I am in the process of making the video. Wow. Just Wow. You will see me laugh, you will see me shocked, you will see my professional side, you will see me almost cry, yikes what a hot thread made up of my biggest fans.

the video will be posted tomorrow after my interview thanks all for the anticipation, I encourage all of you to grab popcorn and a drink as the royal reveals personal secrets and insight.

xx

Looooved the video :) Congrats to the winner! And if I were to assign you a gemstone, Prince Eric - you'd get an opal :) It's a million colors, like staring at an ocean sunset ^_^

I'm so sorry I missed this but can I just say you're such a sweetheart and you have some very admirable viewpoints. I loved how you said you'd wish for people born without arms and/or legs to be able to experience the things that they would normally wouldn't be able to do. Keep on being fabulous! :)

I loved the video you seem like a awesome person and it was fun to see how you answered the different questions :).

This was such a cool game!! :) Thanks for sharing so much about yourself, I feel like I know you now. :) I'm so glad you liked my question. I enjoyed hearing your answers. I really liked your first answer. It's so true that we always have the choice to be kind, even when others aren't. Thanks again for doing this!

My pin arrived and I love it! Thanks again for this great game! When my kids saw that the return address said "Prince Eric" my son said, "Is that from a REAL Disney guy???" I told them it was (since you are a real Disney guy! :wavey:) so now the pin will always be extra special. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back