• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED PG5! :) 2 PODM, Princesses, Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
WINNERS ANNOUNCED PG5! :) 2 PODM, Princesses, Alice

lunarbasket

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
IMPORTANT UPDATED PAGE 3!

Game will be closed at midnight EST May 31st, game full or not. Winners will be announced June 1st :)

Okay, I figured I'd give this a go :) I really wanted everyone to be happy with the selection of pins, so I've taken all of these from my own personal collection. Tons of DSF, Disney Auction, LE, older rack pins and more! There are 42 spots total, $18 each. $2 shipping in the US for the first spot, which includes DC. If buying multiple spots, add 0.50 per pin. International players are welcome :) Just let me know in advance and I can calculate the shipping costs. A few notes:- Please select the number(s) you'd like in this thread! PMs get so overwhelming and I often have to rush to make room, if spots are posted here, everyone can keep track.- Most pins DO NOT come on cards - I can however supply DSF, DA, etc. cards that I have. - Once I confirm your spots, I will send you a PM with my paypal info. - Winners will be chosen via random.org and I'll use my cellphone to video the selection process. If I missed anything or something looks off, please let me know! I've never done one of these :) And now for the prizes!Grand Prizes
photo3.jpg
9ceff22a-ab9b-4b34-96c4-4bc190fee392.jpg
pin26627
Consolation Prizes:
pin77061th72

Last edited:
1. mickeymousej
2. Creativextremities
3. MegglesM
4. Kimkinsey97
5. CMR626
6. jlynn6
7. fordracing31
8. nblaughs
9. Abby315
10. creativextremities
11. Shannon
12. wesleyisaperson
13. creativextremities
14. Dalamara
15. Leopardpolkadotspots
16. MegglesM
17. Ownedbycats
18. Dalamara
19. creativextremities
20. NChouser
21. Jules
22. CMR626
23. mickeymousej
24. jlynn6
25. Tinawap
26. Booger1964
27. Scarsiandam
28. The Wise One
29. Fordracing31
30. Sulwen
31. Creativextremities
32. Bearcat
33. Snoffsan
34. Kimkinsey97
35. ClanMcDuck
36. Thatcrazypingirl
37. Kimkinsey97
38. Tinkerkeeks
39. Chrono
40. The Wise One
41. CMR626
42. Kimkinsey97

Green = PAID

Last edited:
May I reserve spot three please? Also, can you explain how the selection process works? Is this a pick your prize game, or will each slot be randomly assigned a pin?

May I reserve spot three please? Also, can you explain how the selection process works? Is this a pick your prize game, or will each slot be randomly assigned a pin?

Sorry about that! It will be random :) So I'll take the list of pins, put them in random.org and each pin will be assigned one of the above numbers. I'll make sure to use my cellphone video to capture the actual randomizing!

I hope that makes sense - let me know if it doesn't!

I'll take spot 21. I love all your belle pins and I am looking to collect a lanyard full of bottle cap pins. I don't have that jasmine tea one yet! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back