• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED PG5! :) 2 PODM, Princesses, Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump :)

Looking at possibly ending the game early (everyone would still be getting their slots!) but working out the details. Will keep you posted!

Semi-bump and question for all participating

It seems we've hit a dead end :( but I would still like to be able to play with those that have joined already. So my question is as follows:

I'm willing to call the game "full" and start picking prizes when 20 spots are full. Right now we're at 19. Next question becomes how do we pick the prizes? I can still throw all the prizes into the random generator, and the spots that are empty will just be pins that go back into my collection.

As for the grand prizes, I was thinking of eliminating one of the PODM, you guys would choose.

I'm not sure if this makes any sense, but I would love to hear from those of you participating your thoughts. I'm definitely willing to still host this game :) but I would like to know if my thought process even makes sense!

Thursday when I get paid I will see if I can get more spots. Im really broke and still have to pay for the rest of the Disneyland trip but I love all the prizes in this game...Hope it feels up soon...

You guys are awesome :) and as long as no one minds the wait, we can try and see how much we fill up! Either way I have no plans on cancelling the game, whether or not we get the 42 spots filled.

So how about this, we'll keep the game open until May 31st. June 1st I'll video random.org winners :)

Thanks everyone!

Whoops! I see you posted the answer to my question already. Never mind! I'll pay as soon as I get your paypal :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back