• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNERS! ~ FREE to ALL ~ Pay it Forward Game

WINNERS! ~ FREE to ALL ~ Pay it Forward Game

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Many thanks to everyone who participated. Winners are in Post #61 on page 3. Congrats to the winners! Please PM me your address to get your pin :)
--------------------------------------------
During our recent SoCal trip I got to meet some old friends and meet some new. We were shown much kindness and generosity, and it really felt so wonderful. So, I decided to pass on the joy with a Pay-It-Forward game to ring in the New Year.

There are 2 pins that are looking for new homes:

000_0012_zpsc03138d9.jpg

I will hold a seperate drawing (via random.org) for each pin. I will run Robin Hood drawing first, and Sleeping Beauty second.

Here are the rules:

1. Open to EVERYONE at no cost. All you have to do is post in this thread the pin you want, and I will enter your name to the drawing list. You are welcome to try for both pins, but if you happen to win Robin Hood, then I will remove your name from SB list to give a fair chance to everyone.

If you win a pin, and want to zap someone else (with the pin you won) that is ok too.

2. If you already have one or both of these pins, please be considerate to others :naughty:

3. To make it short & sweet, I will stop taking entries on 01/04 Noon with DLR time.

4. I will post the winners on 01/05 morning. I am not tech-savvy enough to capture the drawing in video & post, but I will post screen-shots from random.org.

5. Winners will have 48 hrs to PM me their addies. Otherwise, I will move on to the next person on the list.

**Edit**
In case, I caused any confusion: Participants are not expected to do anything other than just posting here. You are not required to hold your own game, send your own pins etc. This is just my way of giving back a little. I never get to purchase cool pins in person, or at cost for that matter, but in this case I was lucky to pick both of these pins in person.

I think that is all. Thanks for a great 2013 & I am looking forward to an even better year :)

~ Robin Hood ~ Norlando319, Donna, Chroll, Ventchick, Rocke01, CawCawRawr, nsingleton, Lumiere, bleuorchid21, DisneySum, OlafOlaf, SiuJerkJai, Elysandrra, Aceastrococopuff, sorapandora, HandA, Zagales14, AgentR, Lilytoby, Polaris, Moondance, FixItFelix, mickeymousje, Nickhil16, Catz, boule, PrincessxJasmine89, Mmiano, Hambee2, TheAlyssadon, Newby, docfish2u, RapunzelSalat, BamaBullDawg, Pengy, Tiggermickey, cyke23, JMR, ksnuggles, teddy_ruxpin, coblj003, Booger1964

~Sleeping Beauty~ Dizpinfreak, Norlando319, Donna, Chroll, Ventchick, Ammonite, Rocke01, CawCawRawr, nsingleton, IadoreWDW, Maleficent913, DisneySum, OlafOlaf, SiuJerkJai, Elysandrra, jennisney, Aceastrococopuff, sorapandora, HandA, Zagales14, AgentR, Lilytoby, lost-sun-princess, Moondance, FixItFelix, mickeymousje, Nickhil16, starry_solo, Catz, boule, PrincessxJasmine89, sbmpins, Hambee2, jazzytrumpet, TheAlyssadon, Newby, Heirloom, RapunzelSalat, BamaBullDawg, Pengy, Tiggermickey, cyke23, JMR, leopardpolkadotspots, ksnuggles, teddy_ruxpin, coblj003

Last edited:
Omg, Sleeping Beauty is the last WttM I need!!! Can you put me in just for that one? This is sooooo nice of you. I love the kindness of DPF!

Hi, these are beautiful pins, and I would be thrilled to win either one! Please enter me for both pins, and I understand if I win one, I will not be eligible to win the second!

Whats the "pin it forward" aspect of the game? Are you looking for the winners to post pin games of their own? I have a few nice pins I could use as game prizes, but I am not clear if there is a requirement, or even a request to do so... ;-)

Thanks for the game, either way!

Nick

Wow!! What a lovely idea :) both pins are so pretty!! Please could you add my name into the draw for either pin. Is it OK that I am in the UK?

Whats the "pin it forward" aspect of the game? Are you looking for the winners to post pin games of their own?

Oh, no .. not at all. I was just very happy to get gifts, so I wanted to give gifts to others. That is all. There is absolutely no requirement of any kind :D

Is it OK that I am in the UK?

Come one, come ALL :)

Last edited:
Good luck everyone!!!! :x: I have been shown a lot of love from my DPF friends, and would only want to zap with these, so I am going to let the people who really want these pins try to win them!!! Thank you for such a kind game!!! :D

Good luck everyone!!!! :x: I have been shown a lot of love from my DPF friends, and would only want to zap with these, so I am going to let the people who really want these pins try to win them!!! Thank you for such a kind game!!! :D

Oh, Nate did you see that I already posted that option above?

If you win a pin, and want to zap someone else (with the pin you won) that is ok too.

I am 110% fine if you want to zap someone.

You would think to do something like that a smart person would save Post#2 to make these lists, but not Merryweather :lol:

So, for now, I had to cram everyone's name in the OP, but once entry time is over, I will post proper lists.

I would love to be entered in both drawings. Those are two movies I watched over and over as a kid. Thank you so much for this generous opportunity!

Wow! How generous of you. Please sign me up for both games!

(FYI, I don't have either pin, but if I win Robin Hood, I would be zapping it to someone else - I have someone special in mind! Sleeping Beauty would be added to my personal collection.) :)

Back