• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNERS! ~ FREE to ALL ~ Pay it Forward Game

WINNERS! ~ FREE to ALL ~ Pay it Forward Game
:hsd: Selen's games have been berry berry good to me. (spoken in Sammy Sosa's accent)

I'd love to get put down for both. I've got a great home in mind for that Robin Hood pin (and it ain't mine).

I would love to try out for the Robin Hood pin please? Was trying to get it on release day but missed out.

Thanks for doing this, it is very nice of you!

I love all the giving back to fhe community! Ill play for both pins. It is difficult to attain pins when away from the parks! Lol l

I don't need either for my collections so no need to put me in the runnings, but I just wanted to chime in and say you are wonderful for doing this, Selen! :hug: Can't wait to see who wins! :hsd:

I would absolutely love to enter both drawings, though love love LOVE the robin hood pin

You Rock Merryweather! This is so very kind of you, but I'm not a bit surprised as you are a truly generous member. I don't collect either, so not joining in. Leaving them for others. Just wanted to express how truly lovely that you are.

This is so nice of you. I know somebody that would be thrilled to get the Robin Hood pin so please put me in that drawing.

Thank you!!!

Back