• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Wonderful TRADES! Updated Wants & Trades 6/25 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Wonderful TRADES! Updated Wants & Trades 6/25 <3
Had an AWESOME Mail Day Today! and I'm Headed to the Post Office on Monday! Want to Do a couple more trades Before then! <3 <3 <3 HAPPY EASTER!!!

Would you like to trade your pins:
Pin 88680: DLR/WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Zodiac Collection - Pisces Ariel
Pin 88692: DLR/WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Zodiac Collection - Scorpio Cheshire Cat

UP Dated My Trades List with All recent Trades and Aquired Pins <3 Looking for Tangled, UP, Princess and the Frog, TRON, Narnia, and some other odds and ends <3 Maybe I'll have some Luck Tonight! LET'S TRADE!!!!

<3 Laz

Hello I have
13575 Hercules
13576 Meg
13581 Phil
33228 Dash
33233 Syndrone
Im interested in
87521 Hook
89282 Perry
89587 Starter Sey
let me know thanks justharry William

Yay For Another Great DPF Trade <3 <3 <3 One More Down and 9 More to go!!!! <3

[pinpics]80551[/pinpics]: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Pin Jessica Rabbit as The Mad Hatter Halloween Series

pin80551

THANK YOU! <3

Oh wow do you have some great ones coming to you! The Jessica Mad Hatter is on my wants list and so is the Dr Finklestein with the hinged head! The Tangled pin is super cute! Congrats on all of your wonderful new pins!!

Nice job landing the Tangled Opening Day! Such a hard pin and it's all yours!

Thank You <3 I can't wait till it arrives <3

Did you manage to get the DSF Avengers Comic Book pins? And way to go on your trades, you've really picked up some awesome ones recently.

Sadly No, no one who has them will help me out :( they all seem to be hoarding them to try and get top dollar for them. It just makes me sad, so instead of going crazy for these I'm just going to scale back and forget it, I am not going to stress myself out this time like i did for the UP valentines pins, which BTW no one will help me with those either... It just makes me feel like :cry: Honestly. I had a really bad day on the release too, I accidentally stepped on my Isis's Leg and she was screaming holy murder which really freaked me out and then I get a call the My gramps passed away. It was just a bad day yesterday. But I felt a lot better after visiting my grandma and dad and sisters in Naples. My mom and my hubby went with me so it was nice, I hadn't seen them in over 9 years so it was a much needed road trip. <3 :)

I have most of your Tron wants wants, but I didn't see anything I liked in your traders sadly.

well, it's kinda hard when 75% of your wants all came out pre-my pin trading days, and the way things are looking now I just might not be doing this much longer either, I have already lost a ton of money in this hobby.

Thanks for looking anyways <3
<3 Laz

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I just noticed you actually only have one matchup to my wants Pin 13110: DLR - Tron (20th Anniversary)
as the other pin set is already in the PENDING stages of a trade :)
<3 Laz

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear that, but if you decide to sell some of your pins, I am very interested! Best of luck!

Oh No, I wouldn't sell... I would keep them just as I kept all my Marvel Comics Collectiibles over the course of my childhood :) I don't care if the value goes to Zero and I can't get rid of them. I will take them to my grave lol Like Queen Cleoparta! <3 And all My Magnificent PINS! LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back