• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Wonderful TRADES! Updated Wants & Trades 6/25 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Wonderful TRADES! Updated Wants & Trades 6/25 <3
Acquired a super nice Finding Nemo POMP from genemarty , but had to give up my Tangled Gondola, which I forgot swim2sea asked me about . But I see my friend has one for trade so going to try to work on getting that one for her . What an addiction !!!

I told you to wait on her, she had it for you... patience tinker. when people are sick, people are sick.

UPDATE; and Don't worry about getting a Gondola for Margaret, I got one for her Just now by making a phone call to a very dear friend and they Helped out Immediatly <3 Next time have kindly some patience...

Last edited:
O M G MADE A MAGNIFICANT TRADE FOR 4 OF THE BELOVED TALES!!!! YAYAAAA!!!!! <3 <3 <3

pin66723
pin66759
pin68865
pin68866

That's Right I made a Trade for ALL FOUR!!! Yaya!!! I'm so thrilled to being so Close to Completing!!!! <3

Thanks to Everyone who has been helping me out!!!!
<3 Laz

They are so pretty displayed all together!!! I think that is what I love most about these pins...the WOW factor when they are all next to each other.

I kind of want to collect them all as well, but am pretty late to the game. I just made a trade for The Little Mermaid BT a few days ago (not trying to rub it in I swear!), but I had to trade a pretty hard-to-find Jessica pin for it.

I am confident you will get them all eventually...if you could get four of the harder-to-obtain BT's all at once I am sure you will get the last two sooner than later. :)

Random side notes...

I remember like two years ago a few Beauty and the Beast Beloved Tales pins sat on eBay Buy It Now for $22. They were there for months, and I almost bought one and never did. Boy do I regret that now! LOL

I wonder how long they will continue this series, and if they will do one for every animated feature film and Pixar film...and they have already done some movies that are not animated (Herbie and most of Mary Poppins).

Does it bother anyone else that Cinderella is not on the Cinderella BT pin? Also that Mary Poppins appears to be flying over London, yet there is a Penguin Waiter next to her? LOL

And lastly...I really hope they do a Tangled Beloved Tales (as do many others...I'm sure). :)

tumblr_lwbmx1PpRa1qm6oc3o1_400.gif

Unicorn Bump!

:3

ROFLMAO <333333 LOVE THIS!!!!

They are so pretty displayed all together!!! I think that is what I love most about these pins...the WOW factor when they are all next to each other.

I kind of want to collect them all as well, but am pretty late to the game. I just made a trade for The Little Mermaid BT a few days ago (not trying to rub it in I swear!), but I had to trade a pretty hard-to-find Jessica pin for it. I am confident you will get them all eventually...if you could get four of the harder-to-obtain BT's all at once I am sure you will get the last two sooner than later. :)

Random side notes...

I remember like two years ago a few Beauty and the Beast Beloved Tales pins sat on eBay Buy It Now for $22. They were there for months, and I almost bought one and never did. Boy do I regret that now! LOL I wonder how long they will continue this series, and if they will do one for every animated feature film and Pixar film...and they have already done some movies that are not animated (Herbie and most of Mary Poppins). Does it bother anyone else that Cinderella is not on the Cinderella BT pin? Also that Mary Poppins appears to be flying over London, yet there is a Penguin Waiter next to her? LOL And lastly...I really hope they do a Tangled Beloved Tales (as do many others...I'm sure). :)

They are Beautiful when Displayed together! <3 <3 <3 I am hopefull on acheiving my completed set XxXFingersCrossedXxX :) I do Hope they continue the Series As I Love them All <3 <3 <3 And I Agree 1,000% of Cinderella! That is my Very Least Favorite of All :( I thought they could have done so much more with the Design instead of giving us her Shoe! LoL

<3 Congratz on Ariel! <3

OMG I Just Got one of My Most wanted Pins I Never Thought I'd Get!!!! YAYA!!!!!!!

[pinpics]58580[/pinpics]: Flight of the Navigator

This was One of My Favorite Movies Growing Up!!!!! Whoohooo!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back