• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Wonderful TRADES! Updated Wants & Trades 6/25 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Wonderful TRADES! Updated Wants & Trades 6/25 <3
Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood your post. I'm REALLY new, not only to this site but pin trading in general. So I don't really know how all of this works! I don't even have a pin pics account yet! I only found out about pin pics like 2 days ago! Haha! This is kind of hard for beginners huh? Everyone has been collecting for years and years and has great stuff but the best thing I have is that monarail and a couple vinylmations and hidden mickeys. And of course the three things I'm really interested in are super hard to find. Fox and the Hound, Sleeping Beauty, and Figment. I know Figment doesn't sound hard to get but I live in CA... :( a little discourage... (not because of you, just in general)

First off Welcome to the addiction we all love to call Pin Trading!!
I'll add my 2 copper pennys to the mix. Ca does get some great Figment pins via WDI, be it a Cast Member store we still get alot of them here in Ca.

UPDATE; Aquired This One Thanks to The PTN at WDW Last Friday! <3

pin85424

So I found this orange bird vintage coin bank at an antique shop near my house. He is in rough condition, but most of the paint is there, and he is in a really cute sitting pose, like some of the pins and that die cut out that was on your frame in your older post. Is that something you would be interested in? Maybe we could trade ;)

So I found this orange bird vintage coin bank at an antique shop near my house. He is in rough condition, but most of the paint is there, and he is in a really cute sitting pose, like some of the pins and that die cut out that was on your frame in your older post. Is that something you would be interested in? Maybe we could trade ;)

If you are talking about this little bugger, than yes I have been thinking about getting one, But they do sell on the Bay new in package from time to time so I will most likely hold out for one of those :) but if the condition isn't horrible maybe you could snap a few digital photos of it an we might be able to work out a trade for it <3 :) Thanks for thinking of me! <3

adorable-vintage-retro-florida-orange-bird-bank-plastic-figurine.jpg

Acquired a super nice Finding Nemo POMP from genemarty , but had to give up my Tangled Gondola, which I forgot swim2sea asked me about . But I see my friend has one for trade so going to try to work on getting that one for her . What an addiction !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back