• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

would you make this trade? UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you make this trade? UPDATE
I received that mass email. I have traded with her without problems but I know she has sent these kinds of email warnings out before. Nothing to loose sleep over. :)

I received that mass email. I have traded with her without problems but I know she has sent these kinds of email warnings out before. Nothing to loose sleep over. :)

I think that is such a rude thing to do. I could kind of understand if the person was a scammer or something and actually stole pins or something, but just because they changed their mind??? Uncalled for. Seems very petty and jouvenile to me....

I think that is such a rude thing to do. I could kind of understand if the person was a scammer or something and actually stole pins or something, but just because they changed their mind??? Uncalled for. Seems very petty and jouvenile to me....

I totally agree. The replies to her mass email were great haha. I'm generally the quiet one sitting back and enjoying the show lol.

I totally agree. The replies to her mass email were great haha. I'm generally the quiet one sitting back and enjoying the show lol.

haha, Usually me too....its almost like a day time drama...I hate when I actually am in it :p And I did see some of the replys to her...they were pretty funny

What?! Someone sent out a mass email about another pin trader being a so called "bad trader"?! WTF!!!! I really wish I had received one of these emails. I have traded with Renee on SEVERAL occasions and she has been nothing but perfect! Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back