• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

❤ Xbox 360, Jellyfish Tank, sewing machine, Nendoroids, Dumbo Plushie, MLP: FIM Pin ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
❤ Xbox 360, Jellyfish Tank, sewing machine, Nendoroids, Dumbo Plushie, MLP: FIM Pin ❤

Milky

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello! I've recently been purchasing way too many pins especially PODMs. So in hope to fill my wallet again and/or get other pins that are on my wanted list these following items are up for sale/trade! Please note that prices are not set! Feel free to make your best offer.

Please refer to this thread for my most wanted and preferred PODM scenes. If offering PODMs please email photos to my email at silentserene@gmail.com. I also prefer offers through email since it's easier to manage since my inbox seems to always be full.

Thank you for dropping by

I am selling my Xbox 360 4 GB Console with/without Kinect (and 2 controllers - one modded), Xbox games such as Dance Central, Darkness...etc. If interested before additional info release, please contact me :) Thanks
_MG_5255_v2_zps3e754560.jpg

_MG_5258_v2_zps549cc744.jpg
_MG_5260_v2_zps6d779910.jpg
_MG_5262_v2_zps67c1ad8a.jpg
_MG_5265_tank_zps4e102665.jpg

_MG_5270_sewing_zps22fdeadd.jpg

I've also decided to part with some of my Nendoroid collection so if any interest you, please PM me :)

CLICK TO ENLARGE

NENDOROID MINT, 100% Authentic from Japan, GoodSmile, Never Opened
#41 Merissa Seraphy Devil Version $85.49
#187 Vocaloid Meiko $39.99 SOLD
#93 Vocaloid Luka Megurine $42.09 SOLD
#145 BRS GOLD SAW $51.98 SOLD
#166 BRS Strength $42.99 SOLD
#202 Vocaloid Kaito Kagamine $90.98 SOLD
#194 Miku Hatsune APPEND Version $45.98 SOLD
DS Sumomo Akihime Nanatsuiro Drops $99.98
#63 Shining Wind Kureha Sega $90.98 ON HOLD
#128 Dead Master $61.99
#106 Black Rock Shooter $49.99
Petit Hyperdimension Neptunia $99.98 SOLD
Petit Junjou Romantica $117.98 SOLD

MANGA GRAPHIC NOVEL $1-5 each / can trade for pins
Get Backers by Rando Ayamine & Yuya Aoki 1, 2, 3, 4
ONE by Lee Vin 1, 2, 3, 5
The Demon ORORON by Hakase Mizuki 1, 2, 3
Aquarian Age Juvenile Orion by Sakurako Gokurakuin 1
GATE by Hirotaka Kisaragi 1
Glass Wings by Misuzu Asaoka
LiLing Po by Ako Yutenji 2
The Mythical Detective LOKI Ragnarok by Sakura Kinoshita 1
Pita-Ten by Koge-Donbo 1, 2, 3
DOLL by Mitsukazu Mihara 1(hardcover) SOLD, 2, 4
.hack // LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT by Rei Izumi & Tatsuya Hamazuki 1, 2, 3 SOLD
Lagoon Engine by Rukiru Sugisaki 1
Bride of Deimos by Yuho Ashibe & Etsuko Ikeda 1
Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya 5 SOLD
Paradise Kiss by Ai Yazawa 1, 2, 3, 4 SOLD
MODEL by Lee So Young 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
MODEL by Lee So Young 1, 2, 3
The Wallflower by Tomoko Hayakawa 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Eternity by Jin-Ryong Park 1
The Queen's Knight by Kim Kang Won 1, 2
Fushigi Yugi by Yu Watase 5
GTO Great Teacher Onizuka by Tohru Fujisawa 1, 2
Descendants of Darkness Yami no Matsuei by Yoko Matsushita 1, 2

ANIME DVD
$ negotiable / can trade for pins
Digi Charat 2-Disc $15
Digi Charat OVA $7
Kanon 2-Disc $15
Memories Off 1st $7
Memories Off 2nd $7

MORE PHOTOS
BIG DUMBO PLUSHIE
Super Hard to Find from Tokyo, Japan
Good Condition; No Tag

*click on image to enlarge*
$60
(negotiable)
5v63d1.png

MORE PHOTOS
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
RANITY Lapel Pin

http://tinyurl.com/9lghpan
& http://tinyurl.com/9dlu5xb & http://tinyurl.com/8g3ys8p
NEW
MINT

$9.99

MORE COMING
so please do check back ~ thank you!

Last edited:
Does the Rarity figure have real hair or is it a plastic mold?

I am also interested in the rarity pin. :)

Let me know if I has anything!

Thanks,
Tanya

Does the Rarity figure have real hair or is it a plastic mold?

I am also interested in the rarity pin. :)

Let me know if I has anything!

Thanks,
Tanya

Hey Tanya. The Rarity mane is a plastic mold but it's tail is 'real hair'. It includes a comb for you to comb her tail and an attachment to make it a keychain :) I was wondering if you have any PODMs for trade? And if so, what scene are they? Thanks!

Hey Tanya. The Rarity mane is a plastic mold but it's tail is 'real hair'. It includes a comb for you to comb her tail and an attachment to make it a keychain :) I was wondering if you have any PODMs for trade? And if so, what scene are they? Thanks!

Oh okay, I am looking for a MLP:FIM toy that has plastic molded hair for both the mane and tail. My little nephew, who is less than a year, loves MLP. :3 (Whenever he cries, I play "Winter Wrap Up" and he immediately smiles and starts to dance). I really want to find a toy for him to have.

I am still interested in the pin though!

For PODM, I have two The Little Mermaids available. One is a close up of her face looking up and the other is her above water.

Thanks,
Tanya

Is the hyperdimension neptunia mkII le version for sale?
I kinda need the money right now so they could be sold for the right price. The only problem is I'm not sure how much to sell it for since it's very hard to find and very rare. I guess after I put a price (or you can offer one) then I'll post up the price. Thanks so much for your interest :)

Edit: And please note that it's only the nendoroid neptuna figurines. Doesn't include the game or anything else.

Hmmm I see is this the JPN or NISA released since I can't recall if NISAS release came with more stuff (I see the CERO but sometimes NISA recycles extra outer boxes for online only stuff)

i would love the my little pony rarity pin and the my little pony rarity toy,what would shipping be to the uk please.we never get any mcdonalds my little pony toys here in england :(.do you have any other ponies too please.thanks from Sabrina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back