• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

❤ Xbox 360, Jellyfish Tank, sewing machine, Nendoroids, Dumbo Plushie, MLP: FIM Pin ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you add that plushie? now my mimi wants it :|
XD Haha! It's cause I'm probably going to go to the Nor Cal Pin Trading Event tomorrow! It'll be my very first pin event. Am I allowed to bring stuff that's non-pin? Like this plushie? Though I'm not 100% sure I'll bring it cause it's pretty big. If I bring it, is there a place I can put my pins down? Not really know what to expect at the event :p

If you can get a table then yeah...but otherwise I wouldn't take it because you'll wanna walk around to look at peoples stuuf!

graphics-lion-king-380975.gif

Alrighty! Thanks for the suggestion!
I guess I won't bring it then since it's so big

Do you still have the Rairty pin? would you trade for it? :3 My boyfriend...is...is...a Brony...and he doesn't quite like Disney pins...so..I was like PONY PIN >:D
Yep :) I still have some. My bf is a brony too XD His favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle. How about your bf's.
Would you be willing to trade the pin for any one of these?

If not, which pin(s) do you want to trade with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back