• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: You pick PODM auction for a good cause. Scrappers welcomed! Ends Friday 10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: You pick PODM auction for a good cause. Scrappers welcomed! Ends Friday 10/19

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I do my student teaching in an innercity school in Cincinnati, OH. When students behave well or get good grade they get to pick a prize. These prizes range from candy to Disney pins. We are running out of pins (they get picked first) so I figured I could help. This auction is different than most. I just want pins... scrappers, OE, anything you want to bid. When you bid just say the number of pins you are willing to trade since it doesn't really matter what they look like. Here are the PODMs scenes you can choose from: Sword in the Stone (tree) or Lady and the Tramp (chef). They are not the best scenes, but this is for a good cause. For a larger view look in this album: http://disneypinforum.com/album.php?albumid=342
attachment.php
attachment.php
This will be the easiest leader board ever. The person who bid the most pins is in the lead.lol The auction will end Friday Oct. 19 at 10pm Eastern time. When you bid just let me know which scene you would like.
Have fun!​

OH MY GOODNESS! I was just about to do a post today asking what I could do with the large bag of scrappers I have sitting here. I need to go and count them now. I'll be back!

Oh my god... This is going to be an interesting auction...

Top bid is 10... I will go 13 Pins... I have no scrappers, sorry we throw them all away...

. . . ya'll gonna hate me. I have an entire box of scrappers that I've collected for a very similar purpose (some may remember my posts asking for scrappers for my kiddos with Autism . . unfortunately life has placed me on a different path, and they are no longer doing the Autism walks, so the box is sitting in my garage for now). So, we'll start with 100 scrappers, marked with X's on the back in sharpie, (let me know if ya'll have a preference, many many themes thanks to awesome people on the forum and my past kiddos' diverse tastes) for Lady and the Tramp.

. . . ya'll gonna hate me. I have an entire box of scrappers that I've collected for a very similar purpose (some may remember my posts asking for scrappers for my kiddos with Autism . . unfortunately life has placed me on a different path, and they are no longer doing the Autism walks, so the box is sitting in my garage for now). So, we'll start with 100 scrappers, marked with X's on the back in sharpie, (let me know if ya'll have a preference, many many themes thanks to awesome people on the forum and my past kiddos' diverse tastes) for Lady and the Tramp.
Wow... that's a lot of pins. Most of the students are boys so they'd prefer "boy" stuff or gender neutral, but really everybody loves everything.

Since your scrappers are from people who donated them to you from this very site - shouldn't you maybe just offer to donate them to KingNiptune instead of using them as a bid? Just a thought.

Kudos to CMR626 for rethinking the bid. Those pins were sent to you by others for a different reason. It's great to see such up-standing people on DPF. Good luck to everyone bidding.

Since your scrappers are from people who donated them to you from this very site - shouldn't you maybe just offer to donate them to KingNiptune instead of using them as a bid? Just a thought.

CMR626 is donating the pins to me... This is not meant to be a stressful or dramatic auction.lol This is just a fun way to dump your scrappers or lopsided trade/want pins to some kids that will enjoy them. Please remember that.

With that being said the current leader board is:
Sword in the Stone: Goofy_Moe 30 pins
Lady and the Tramp: Goofy_Moe 30 pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back