• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: You pick PODM auction for a good cause. Scrappers welcomed! Ends Friday 10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: You pick PODM auction for a good cause. Scrappers welcomed! Ends Friday 10/19
Got to thinking about it... Rescinding my bid.

I think you were right to do this but I also want the kids to get tons of pins. Kind of in a catch 22 here in my thought processes. Are you still going to donate them?

I think you were right to do this but I also want the kids to get tons of pins. Kind of in a catch 22 here in my thought processes. Are you still going to donate them?

Cassie is still going to be donating them to King Niptune! Cassie and I have both exchanged pms - I meant no offense and she didn't take any offense to my post so we are all good :0)

You guys really are great. Every one of you that has PMed me offering your support and those of you that have bid... it's just great. I might get enough that I can fund the entire Cincinnati Public School's gift boxes lol I just can't thank everybody enough.
If you guys would like to kind of self-govern the leader board that is fine with me... Since it is not subjective the leader is very easy to calculate.

Leader board right now i:
SITS: 61 pins- docfish2u
L&T: 61 pins- Romancing_Train

Moe you are assuming I won't jump in on the other one also. I just wanted to poke you a little.

King Neptune the leaderboard should currently read Goofy_Moe at 61 pins for the log. He upped me by one. Of course we all know that won't stand for long, like right about now. I am upping to 65 pins for the log.

King Neptune the leaderboard should currently read Goofy_Moe at 61 pins for the log. He upped me by one. Of course we all know that won't stand for long, like right about now. I am upping to 65 pins for the log.
Oops... I posted right when he did. Thanks.lol
So leader board is:
SITS: docfish2u 65 pins
L&T: Romancing_Train 61 pins

what a wonderful idea! My cousin works for the inner city kids in Balitmore and I think I might do an auction like this for one of the 2 Mulan PODM pins I just picked up at DTD this past weekend! (LUCKY LUCKY find!)

:banghead:... Why would I throw all those scrappers away... WHY!!!

Kudos to all the wonderful bidders...

But I do have that display of hidden mickey's I used for the guessing contest... How many we're on there... Hmmm...

Well there were at least 86 or more...LOL...

My new bid is 86... And... I will bid that on the Chef this time... Bwahaha...

Leader board is:
Goofy_Moe with 86 pins for the Chef and HauntedMission with 85 pins for the log. I just want to thank everybody that has PMed me and is sending us scrappers or "undesirables" as one person said.lol It means a lot to me. It's great that all of you are doing this.

110 on each
shocked2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back