• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Zap Mayhem has been so much fun!
The end of 2013 approaches and I have a pile of pins left to send....

See?? A PILE:
attachment.php

:angel:Zap Mayhem 2013:angel:

What was Zap mayhem?

• [*=left]Well, at the beginning of 2013 I asked for nominee's from the community... Nominations for folks they felt deserved some love.
    [*=left]The DPF community was so awesome, I recieved about 80 nominee's,
    [*=left]and close to 100 pins were donated to the program!
    [*=left]A few of those nominee's have since vanished into inactivity, but overall, the majority of the nominee's submitted have gotten their zaps. Sometimes multiple pins, sometimes one.

Close to 60 nominee's have received Zaps via this program since January 2013. That image up there has 17 more packages that are prep'd and the victims chosen. One of which is the Ariel PTD I requested special Nominations for. And i think everyone will be happy with who is getting it. :)

All the remaining zap mayhem victims and packages are ready to go!
Only 7 left to put shipping labels on!

That will put the grand total for Zap Mayhem 2013 at:
106 pins, over 90 PM's with nominations many of which were duplicates BTW...
8 zap games, and 83 total victims!!

CRAZY FUN!!!

Zap Pinsanity 2014 has begun!
Check out the new program at THIS link.
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?42221-Zap-Pinsanity-2014-has-begun!!!!!!

Last edited:
Crossing my fingers that I've been kind enough LOL

Seriously though... this forum and it's members are so sweet to each other. Good luck with the zapping :)

PMing you a nominee.

This is such a cool and generous idea, I cannot wait to start seeing victims pop up :D I will have to keep an eye out for your auctions also.

ok!! I have 26 nominee's so far and a bunch have multiple nods!

You are still welcome to send nominations, but i am going to slow down on them for a while. We have all year! LOL

Please visit my stock up auction and bid. There are now 2 pins up for auction on there!!!

My Nominee list is still growing!

I have also recieved several PM's asking if they can donate pins to this. I was sooo not expecting that! and I totally appriciate it! I added a list to the OP for those who donated. And don't think i won't remember you! My goodness! offering to donate pins for this insanity is just the kind of thing I am looking for when adding people to my nomination list! The kindness, and generosity of this community astounds me. It is the exact reason i am doing this Zap mayhem!

Back