• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap Mayhem 2013 Holli-day Finale'

Newbie here. Not sure I quite understand what's going on, but it sounds like you're giving away pins to nice people? Sounds cool! :)

Yup, thats exactly what we are doing!

Echoharmony won one of the 2 pins auctioned for my ZM2013 stocking up.
Mickeymousje won the second pin!

Those 2 winning bids gave me the first 8 pins to put into the Zap Mayhem pinbook for future zap insanity! I am also contributing 4 of my more basic cute pins to the zap pile. giving us our first 12 pins to start trying to match to victims!

The ball is rolling.....

The first victim is selected!!!!!!

I am also waiting for a reply for the wacky caption winner as to who they want me to zap!

There will be 2 ZM2013 victims this week!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Updated a tiny bit.

Mods, please move this to the zap forum? since it is a whole year long thing, can we sticky it too? please????

Due to finagling a way to get an address, the first of the zap mayhem packages have not gone into the mail. The WILL go out. The nominee's for the first ZM and the winner of the caption game WILL go out! Its been a busy week!

hey folks! the nomination board is open for additions again! I have 37 names, and many of them with several votes! I need more! at this point I need like 60+ names for all the games and stuff I have planned!!!!

Give me names of kind folks who you think deserve it.
Give me names of new folks who are discouraged but valiantly trying to build a trade book.
Give Me Names!

And that brings our nominee count up!

I have had a total of 50 nominations. but so many duplicates make the actual nomination names only 38.

And your welcome Ventchick!!! I hope you like the pin! Post a picture if you can?

I got Zapped with a Zap Mayhem pin! I took a pic and will post soon, my phone is charging, But I want to say thank you for the great Stitch zap. I apreciate the kind gift and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing somebody nominated me. Hugs to all and pic to come.

pin90213

This is the pin I received in Zap Mayhem! Thanks again to whomever nominated me, and Psycho Pixie for hosting this!

I am so glad my first "victims" are happy with the pins they received! I am trying valiantly to pair pins up with people who collect them. It will get better as more types of pins go into the zap book for me to chose from.

There is an UPDATE in the OP regarding my upcoming "stock up auction" taking place in February. PLEASE go read the update!

Orlandoismycat sent me a great big package for use in my zap mayhem!!!! She also sent along an adorable HoND Gargoyle for me.

I just have to share the care package!
  • Tonns of extra bubble wrap
  • a whole pack of LBE's fresh and new!
  • and 5 pins for the ZM2013 victims!!!
  • and a great bright orange lanyard with a pin from I believe DLRP!

Pins:
  • Pin 47361: DLRP - Ete (Summer) 2006 - Tinker Bell
  • Pin 42398: WDW - Youth Education Series 2005 (Mickey)
  • Pin 66487: WOD NYC- Minnie Mouse - Broadway Actress
  • Pin 54034: Where Dreams Come True - Pixie Dust Pin - 2 Pin Set - Version 3 (One Pin Only)
  • Pin 79577: Walt Disney Travel Company - DLR - Celebrate Everyday Sleeping Beauty Castle - Dark Blue
  • Pin 73546: DLRP - Paris Halloween 2009 pin, with lanyard
What an awesome, stupendous, spectacular donation to this pinsanity!

Pictures will follow tonight or tomorrow, to be added to the OP.

Back