• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zapping Is Great Free Game, Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zapping Is Great Free Game, Round 4

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hi, there! I took a few days break from my zap game because I couldn't decide whether I should do a group of Maleficent, Stitch, Tinkerbell or even NBC pins. Maleficent won because her pins appeared first on my trades list! Lazy, indeed. :lol: So here are the pins up for grabs:

Pin 27684: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent in Frame
Pin 28439: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dressing Room Door (Maleficent)
Pin 28535: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent in the Mirror (Dragon Reflection)
Pin 28873: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent Model Sheet
Pin 28984: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent and Phillip

Sorry about no pics, but you all know how to look them up. So, to get these wonderfully evil pins, all you have to do is to unscramble these three words into a phrase that relates to Maleficent:

Type able genius

This one is pretty easy. Just PM me your answer by Monday, November 18th at 5:00 PM. I will do a random selection of the correct answers and the winner gets the pins. Have fun!

I just want to thank everyone for playing. I'm having a really good time with these games. Also, it would really help me out if you would let me know what you would like me to give away next; Stitch, Tinkerbell, NBC, Peter Pan, AIW, more Maleficent, etc.

I do have another group of Maleficent pins but I have sooooo many Tinkerbell pins. Hmmmmm, I'll have to think on it! Thanks for the suggestions. Do we have anybody who want NBC pins? Maybe I'll just go the traditional zapping route with them.

I'm a Maleficent, Mansion, NBC and Thumper collector lol if I could get all those in 1 pin I'd be set lol Can you imagine? Maleficent sitting in a doombuggy with Thumper on her lap and Jack coming over the top to scare them?!

I'm a Maleficent, Mansion, NBC and Thumper collector lol if I could get all those in 1 pin I'd be set lol Can you imagine? Maleficent sitting in a doombuggy with Thumper on her lap and Jack coming over the top to scare them?!

Best. Pin. Ever.

Really just Maleficent with Thumper in her lap. That alone would be worth its weight in awesome.

I would love to play but I just received an amazing zap from the last round and there are many deserving people in this round. Good luck everyone!

PM sent. As far as what's next, I vote for more Maleficent (love the Disney villains), or Stitch!

Of course, I will be happy with whatever you put up, and if I don't like or want the pin (unlikely, with what I have seen so far in your games), I'll wait for another game to play... ;-)

Thanks for the games, and the imaginative contests!

Nick

I'm with you on this one! I blame not speaking english daily for years (or ever being good at these kinds of games). But I love Malieficent so I will try my hardest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back