• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zapping Is Great Free Game, Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who would love these!
And it took me forever to figure the answer out, lol. PMing now.

Oh, and I'd love NBC next but I think it'd be better to save it for December. More seasonal that way. :)

Last edited:
I sent my PM the other day, but didn't have time to post here too! :)

I would like to see more Maleficent or NBC...since Jessica wasn't an option! :facepalm: :lol:

I sent my PM the other day, but didn't have time to post here too! :)

I would like to see more Maleficent or NBC...since Jessica wasn't an option! :facepalm: :lol:

I think I have only one Jessica pin and it's a Christmas pin from 2005. I wasn't sure if anybody would be interested.

This game is now closed. The answer to the anagram was "Sleeping Beauty". And our lucky winner is Jessatatto.

image_zps09559664.jpg

Sorry for the huge pic. Congrats to our winner. Jessa, please PM me your address. Thanks again to everyone who participated. I will be back in a day or two to post the next game. Stayed tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back