• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 1 HOUR left Princess Ball Event Princess Snow White and Prince Charming 2 pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 1 HOUR left Princess Ball Event Princess Snow White and Prince Charming 2 pins

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Pin 9486: WDW - Princess Ball Event Princess #5 - Lovely Snow White
Pin 9494: WDW - Princess Ball Event Prince #5 - Prince (Snow White)

pin9486
pin9494

Pinpic numbers: 9494 and 9486
Trading 19, wanting 170, and 20/74 for prince

For these pins I am really hoping to find some of my most wanted pins, maybe ones that are a little harder to find.

I would like to offer another auction from this set if this auction goes well.

Auction will end this coming saturday at 11pm EST, please follow forum auction rules and try to abide by the following guidelines:

1. No hidden mickeys
2. Please post pin pic numbers of the pins you are bidding
3. If bidding PODM please post picture of scene or at least a detailed description.
4. Please post an updated reply with your complete bid when updating or adding to your bid.
5. Have fun

I like:
PODM pins
Ariel
Belle
Brave (especially the new DLRP)
Stitch
Princesses

I don't like:
1. Pins that have a higher trade than want ratio
2. Pins that are often scrapped and hard to tell if they are scrappers.
3. Pins that have too many words, dates or advertisements (some exceptions)

Last edited:
29644: DLR - April Fools Day 2004 (Donald Duck)
48868: DLR Cast Exclusive - Pin of the Month (August 2006) Monsters Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue

Pin 27316: Stitch - Will You Be Mine (3D)
Pin 83930: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ariel and Flounder
Pin 84131: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ursula & Ariel

I will bid

Pin 34685: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cookie Theft (Lilo & Stitch)
Pin 83930: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ariel and Flounder
Pin 90647: Disney Store Europe: Aladdin & Jasmine 'Do You Trust Me?'

Ihaft I just won that ARiel's undersea adventure from another auction, in case you would like to change it for something else.

Leaderboard is as follows:

1. Ihaft
* 2. Clara9271
* 3. Cant decide, I like 2spongey6, caligurl and Kajtdd

*2nd and third place is really still a toss up, I like all the pins offered, I am traveling today and will try to post a better leader board again, once I get to hotel later tonight. Nothing is really jumpin at me yet, will check again in a little while.

29644: DLR - April Fools Day 2004 (Donald Duck)
48868: DLR Cast Exclusive - Pin of the Month (August 2006) Monsters Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue
23578: WDW - Princess Premiere (Ariel) FreeD
27483: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Noisemaker

Wow, very interestingg pins, I like several.
1. Dieharddonald
2. Talesoftobv
3. Very close... Love that pin... Clara
4. Caligurl/docfish

Love auctions like these, it's hard but fun.

Good morning, I will post leader board again later tonight. I am in Tampa at my daughters college orientation.
i will update once we are back at hotel later tonight. If I am able to do it earlier I will.
thanks for bidding.

Hey Mahrii, I think what you meant in your original post is that you don't like pins with a higher trade than wants, meaning that you don't want more people trading than wanting. Like, 76/44. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back