• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1 Year DPF free game celebration!!!!!!

1 Year DPF free game celebration!!!!!!

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi Everyone!!!
I'm back with another free game :wavey:
This time it is to celebrate my 1 year anniversary on DPF :eek2:

This is my way of saying thank you to all the lovely people I have met here!!
tumblr_mx0muvv62l1sx4jfio1_500.gif

The prize is a secret and could be anything Disney related!!

To enter the game you must:
1. Post the month you were born in.
2. Your favourite Disney character (can be multiple)
3. Favourite Disney movie (can be multiple)
4. Your favourite Disney song! (Can be multiple)
5. The character you relate to the most!(again, can be multiple :p )

I made a few different questions to throw people off the scent of what the prize might relate to ;)
3691545-6518341303-laugh.gif

The game ends on May 5th! Which gives everyone 1 month to enter :wiggle:

The winner will be picked using a Randomizer :)
Good Luck!!!

url

Last edited:
Congrats on one year!!

This sounds fun . . .

1- March
2- Maleficent
3- Toy Story series
4- toughie . . . Grim, Grinning Ghosts
5- even tougher . . . It's between Maleficent and Elsa. Like Elsa, I feel so much pressure to be whats expected sometimes so I want to be like Maleficent- strong, confident, independent.

I look forward to reading other responses!!!

1. March
2. Belle, Ariel and Fauna from Sleeping Beauty.
3. Beauty and the Beast.
4. Part of your world.
5. Belle, Fauna and Ferdinand the Bull.

Secret prize? ooooooooo...

1. April
2. Mulan, Sgt. Tibbs, Sgt. Calhoun
3. Mulan, Robin Hood
4. "I See the Light," "God Help the Outcasts"
5. Queen Elinor

Last edited:
1. August
2. Russell, Kronk, Charlotte and Koda
3. Up, Emperors New Groove and Brother Bear
4. (There are oh, so many!) Let it go, I'm on my way, On the Open Road and Gaston's song
5. Russell and Elsa

Interesting...

1. January
2. Lightning McQueen, Mater, Ramone, Luigi, Guido, Sulley, Mike, Buzz, Woody, Simba, Mufasa, Pumbaa, Timon, Rafiki, Ralph, Vanellope -- all from movies I collect. There's a few from movies I don't collect, but lets be real, that could be an extensive list...
3. My favorite Disney movie is Cars, with Lion King a very close second.
4. My favorite Disney song is "Circle of Life" from the Lion King.
5. It's a duo here -- I can relate to Mufasa & Simba because of the father son relationship they share initially, and because I hope that, like Simba, my son follows my footsteps (except I want him to be better than me in every positive aspect).

Interesting...

1. January
2. Lightning McQueen, Mater, Ramone, Luigi, Guido, Sulley, Mike, Buzz, Woody, Simba, Mufasa, Pumbaa, Timon, Rafiki, Ralph, Vanellope -- all from movies I collect. There's a few from movies I don't collect, but lets be real, that could be an extensive list...
3. My favorite Disney movie is Cars, with Lion King a very close second.
4. My favorite Disney song is "Circle of Life" from the Lion King.
5. It's a duo here -- I can relate to Mufasa & Simba because of the father son relationship they share initially, and because I hope that, like Simba, my son follows my footsteps (except I want him to be better than me in every positive aspect).

That's so sweet!! :)

1. June :)
2. Anna, Ariel, Elsa, Eve, Wall-E, Koda
3. Frozen, Wall-E, The Little Mermaid
4. You've got a friend in me, Let it Go, Do you wanna build a snowman, Part of your World
5. Anna's awkward side! lol

1. August
2. Stitch, Maleficent, Tinker Bell, Koda, Merida, Hatbox Ghost, Kida... the list goes on.
3. Brother Bear, Tangled, Wreck-it Ralph, Enchanted, all of the Tinker Bell movies... the list goes on again.
4. So Close-Enchanted, I'm On My Way-Brother Bear, Grim Grinning Ghosts-Haunted Mansion, Road to Paradise-Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, Mother Knows Best-Tangled
5. Definitely has to be Tinker Bell and Stitch. Very mischievous, yet creative. I guess that's the best way to explain me :lol:

1. September
2. Maleficent, Thumper, Yzma (in kitty form)
3. Sleeping Beauty, Emperor's New Groove, Frozen
4. Love is an open door... as much as I don't want to like it... I LOVE IT! It's also really hard not to love a song that the two 4yr olds I look after, sing on an hourly basis.
5. Maleficent... because I definitely won't forget about that party you didn't invite me to 16 yrs ago and yes I'll hold a grudge (lol I'm totally kidding she's just my fave)
Thumper... because "If ya can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all" are words I live by.
Yzma... because I never liked Spinach Puffs.

So very happy you have stuck around, you have been a wonderful new addition to the family!!! :) Happy one year anniversary! :wiggle:

1. May...less than a month away :ugh: lol
2. Jessica Rabbit, Roger Rabbit, Elsa, Anna, Sven, Sally, Jack, Zero, Ariel, Merida, Maleficent...oh how this list could grow
3. Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Frozen, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins, Brave, Up, Wall-E, Tangled etc
4. Do You Want To Build A Snowman, Let It Go, Part Of Your World, Kiss The Girl, This Is Halloween, Most of NBC soundtrack
5. This is a hard one...depends on the day :lol: , Jack Skellington maybe

Thanks for the great game!

This is awesome, and super cool of you!!
1.) January
2.) Snow White, Stitch and Genie
3.) Snow White, Frozen, Brave and Aladdin
4.) Gonna go with the obvious, Let It Go and then Part of Your World
5.) I'd say Rapunzel, because of the art and probably Anna because she's fun and quirky :)

1. September.
2. Mulan, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Pascal, Sven, Aladdin, Giselle
3. Enchanted, Princess Diaries, Frozen, Mulan, Princess and the Frog
4. Frozen soundtrack, "So Close" -Enchanted, "Almost There" -Princess and the Frog, "Part of Your World" -The Little Mermaid, "Reflection" -Mulan, "A Whole New World"- Aladdin
5. A mixture of Giselle, Elsa, Anna, Mulan, Tiana, Mr. Fredrickson, Russell, Rapunzel, and Ursula.

1. August
2. Pocahontas, Anna, Elsa, Zazu, Nala, Naveen and Tiana, Fix it Felix!
3. Love is an open door, Touch the sky, Ma Belle Evangeline, Can you feel the love tonight?, Looking for Romance, If I never knew you.
4. Anna when I'm silly, Elsa when I'm serious. Pocahontas when I'm outside, Cheshire when I'm mysterious...
(Riddlish lol!!!)

1. February
2. Randall Boggs! also Anna, Dr. Facilier, Megara and Russel
3. Up, Hercules
4. Go the Distance, Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
5. Quasimodo

Oh Thanks for the game it is fun!
1. I was born in March.
2. Giselle(enchanted) & Anastasia(cinderella 3) & Lucifer(cindy)!
3. Princess and the Frog
4. You will be in my heart, I won't say I am in love, Hellfire
5. Jasmine

Ohhh, a secret. Hmmm.... :suspect:

1. December :D

2. Elsa, Anna, Tinker Bell, Lumpy, Rapunzel

3. Frozen, Peter Pan, Any of the Pixie Hollow movies, Pooh's Heffalump Movie, Tangled

4. Let it Go, Love is an Open Door, Frozen Heart, I've Got A Dream, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, Circle of Life, I'll Make a Man Out of You, Zero to Hero, Go the Distance, and so many more...

5. Elsa, because I battle with anxiety and I often fear that I'll hurt someone by being myself. Anna, because I can be really awkward and I'm really eager to make friends/I become too clingy too quickly sometimes :hs: And also because I would do anything to help or protect my big sister or little brother. Tinker Bell, because I love to make new things, but I can also get a really hot head/bad temper and I get really frustrated and jealous sometimes (not one of my best qualities). Rapunzel, because I'm creative (at least I like to think I am).

Last edited:
1. August
2. Lumiere, Cogsworth, Kevin, Louis, Ray (basically all the sidekicks)
3. Tangled, BATB, Mary Poppins, Sleeping Beauty, The Incredibles, Up, Princess & the Frog
4. Be Our Guest, Ducktales, I'll Make a Man Out of You
5. Timon and Pumba

So many free games lately!

1. APRIL
2. Snow White, Belle, Evil Queen
3. Beauty and The Beast, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Mary Poppins
4. Beauty and The Beast, Lets Go Fly a Kite, Once Upon A Dream
5. Mix between Snow and Belle.

1. October
2. Dodger, Oliver, Georgette, Yzma, Kronk, Rhino and many others! I'm not very good at having just one favourite...
3. Being obvious here... But Oliver and Company, and The Emperor's New Groove. Also love Frozen and Up.
4. This is an easier one; Why Should I Worry, from Oliver and Company. Just makes me happy every time I hear it.
5. What a tough question! I think that I'd say I relate quite a lot to Ellie in up, at least when she's younger, because she comes across as being the strange little girl who doesn't have much company until Carl comes along and falls in love with her just the way she is. I often felt when I was younger that I was too strange so people didn't want to spend time with me, and that I would never find someone who'd put up with me, but then I found my other half and he loves me for who I am, and not only in spite of all my weirdness, but also because of it. I also relate a lot to Yzma, just because she's pretty bonkers and I have purple skin too. (There may be some inaccuracies in that statement...)

Thanks for running another great free game! Can't wait to see who wins :).

Back