• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$10 Added Stuff! Now 2 PODMs 7 Pixar Mystery 3 Disney Auctions Beloved Tales Jumbos

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 Added Stuff! Now 2 PODMs 7 Pixar Mystery 3 Disney Auctions Beloved Tales Jumbos

jadestarr

New DPF Member
Rating - 99.7%
341   1   0
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE only reserve if you are POSITIVE you have the funds for it.

If this doesn't fill up in the next 10 days (by Sept 8th), I will cancel but just break it into smaller games :) And yes Onlera, your vote does count for what PODM! :)

Hi Guys,
Time for a new game. 100 spots with plenty of pretty awesome prizes, still pick your prize, $10 / spot $3 shipping for the first spot and $1 for each additional spot inside the USA. I do ship internationally but it's fairly expensive. Check out the pictures below, we have pins from:
Disney Soda Fountain - inlcuding Beloved Tales
Piece of Disney Movie History -adding 1 not pictured not sure which one I should add, I have Jungle Book (pic is of Bagheera on a tree) OR Mulan ( pic is of her in forest with Mushu and Crick-e) OR 101 Dalmatians (pic of tv) and I am going to add a special prize to the person who gets the dead last spot too :)
Pixar Mystery pins
Event Pins
Cast Member Pins
Jumbos
Princess Carousel Horses
Star Wars
Disney Auctions - adding 2 more not pictured (probbaly Stitch and/or Tinker Bell) as "random adds" as in you won't pick them, they will just randomly be added (1 each) per some lucky peoples picks!)

and so many, many more
IMG_0026_zps1d4c955f.jpg

IMG_0027_zps818cb473.jpg

IMG_0028_zps5a59c228.jpg

IMG_0029_zps300088ae.jpg

IMG_0030_zps77729cf4.jpg

IMG_0031_zps2da2465e.jpg

IMG_0032_zps84d97344.jpg

IMG_0033_zps00bf50f8.jpg

IMG_0034_zpsd1b359a5.jpg

Last edited:

Spots Reserved (56/100) :
Evlover0327- 2 spots
Tinawap - 2 spots
ClanMcDuck - 3 spots
Onlera - 1 spot
TheAlyssadon - 5 spots
Katdianee - 2 spots
Booger1964 - 5 spots
Tinkerkeeks - 2 spots
Katladie81- 4 spots
Bearcat - 5 spots
Snoffsan - 3 spots
Emtking - 2 spots
Redstorm63 - 5 spots
Sulwen - 3 spots
Caebv - 1 spot
AgentR - 2 spots
YAY3! - 5 Spots
Loki0panda - 2 spots
Maxtrexmom - 1 spot
Cristiwill - 1 spot

Last edited:
You got me >.< one spot please.

And out of curiosity, what IS that in spot J7? 0.o it looks ready to kill

I'd like to join but I'm having trouble identifying all the pins from the pictures...are you planning on posting a pinpics list by any chance? :)

also, question, maybe i'm just missing it in the wave of pins, but the only star wars one i'm seeing is A10. are there other one's i'm not seeing?

oh, and i'd also love a pinpics list. i know it's a tall order, but i too am having trouble identifying a lot of the pins

I think there might just be 1 Star Wars pin in this game. I will try to get a pinpics list together but it may take a few days. Regular job is super busy this week. Thanks for everyone's interest! This hasn't even been posted 24 hours and we already have 1/3 the spots gone! For a big game, that's pretty impressive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back