• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

#10 - Disney Castle Collection (Belle)

#10 - Disney Castle Collection (Belle)
Oh, wow! I look away from this thread for a little while and . . . wow! Thanks to @Story for proving that I do need the BatB pin. Anything Cogsworth says goes with me! ;)
And @brattyjedi and @mybabykelly -- Now I NEED the pin. It's gonna be amazing. Don't know whether to thank you for the photos or not. Does it help to know how cool it will be or make the waiting worse? I'll let you know if a couple months. :D
Hehe so true! I’m super curious if they will release it in November. I feel like they should have released Brave in September, and Beauty and the Beast in November (to coincide with its 30th Anniversary). Either that or December right around the holidays (would be fitting too since the castle has snow on it).

Hehe so true! I’m super curious if they will release it in November. I feel like they should have released Brave in September, and Beauty and the Beast in November (to coincide with its 30th Anniversary). Either that or December right around the holidays (would be fitting too since the castle has snow on it).
Honestly, I'm very hopeful for something cool in the Anniversary month. I mean, they've devoted a lot of merch to the Cinderella and Alice anniversaries . . . so, doesn't it seem fair to give some to BatB? That's kind of why I thought they saved her for last. Can't wait, and I really hope we can snag one of the Castle pins. :)

Honestly, I'm very hopeful for something cool in the Anniversary month. I mean, they've devoted a lot of merch to the Cinderella and Alice anniversaries . . . so, doesn't it seem fair to give some to BatB? That's kind of why I thought they saved her for last. Can't wait, and I really hope we can snag one of the Castle pins. :)
Yes!!! I’m so terrified/excited for the possibility of some WDI/DEC anniversary pins, along with the park pins that have been celebrating anniversaries. I’m already saving up because I know it’s going to be expensive! I’m secretly hoping they only release a few AMAZING pins rather than a ton of mediocre ones :p

Yes!!! I’m so terrified/excited for the possibility of some WDI/DEC anniversary pins, along with the park pins that have been celebrating anniversaries. I’m already saving up because I know it’s going to be expensive! I’m secretly hoping they only release a few AMAZING pins rather than a ton of mediocre ones :p
If I could just have one pin . . . it would be a true anniversary style one with Belle and Beast with the release/anniversary years and/or dates on them. I usually can't stand dates on pins, but I'd really love one for this anniversary. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. Of course, a real dream would be to see the Enchanted Stove on a pin. But that's probably a bit much to ask for in this case. ;)

If I could just have one pin . . . it would be a true anniversary style one with Belle and Beast with the release/anniversary years and/or dates on them. I usually can't stand dates on pins, but I'd really love one for this anniversary. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. Of course, a real dream would be to see the Enchanted Stove on a pin. But that's probably a bit much to ask for in this case. ;)
Yes! I have the WDI 25th Anniversary one and it’s one of my faves!

This was originally supposed to be an every other month set. Brave has definitely been longer than that since the last one. The book image of Beauty and the Beast is snow covered. Maybe they delayed Brave to sometime in October so BatB can be December for a solid wintery vibe? Over thinking and giving far too much credit here I’m sure.

This was originally supposed to be an every other month set. Brave has definitely been longer than that since the last one. The book image of Beauty and the Beast is snow covered. Maybe they delayed Brave to sometime in October so BatB can be December for a solid wintery vibe? Over thinking and giving far too much credit here I’m sure.

Oh, I love it! Probably very correct . . . but sometimes it is great to over think when it is part of the expectation! :)

Oh, it's Pinventory! I've been trying to find out how to find that website for ages! I'm registering now! thanks for posting!
You're welcome. I just found if you search Disney Pinventory on Google, they come up on top of the list. They also have a cool utility where you can input your inventory from another site and they will help you get it loaded. Saved me a ton of time.

Lol I feel your pain! Just here patiently waiting for the Belle release in what feels like will be 10 years :p
I can’t WAIT for Belle- that was one of the first castles to really make me feel immersed into the worlds of Disney ^.^

always love coming back to DPF as my Disney news source so I’m here for the 10 year stretch XD

I can’t WAIT for Belle- that was one of the first castles to really make me feel immersed into the worlds of Disney ^.^

always love coming back to DPF as my Disney news source so I’m here for the 10 year stretch XD
Hehe that is very true!!! I hope we continue strong for another 10 and beyond!

Available 12/4

Background image of Step Inside the Adventure

You guys are so awesome! With constant updates like these, I feel confident that the long awaited finish to this collection will be a success :D wishing all the best to everyone else hanging in there for their pieces to this set! <3

And @GroguFan I know the feeling of staring at empty space!! XD I can’t wait to see your board’s finished product- it’s going to be awesome, I’m sure! :)

Castle Pin

Puzzle

Journal

@mybabykelly @GroguFan @DisneyJ @momin.ator @brattyjedi and hope I’m not forgetting anyone else who expressed interest in pieces of the set and/or been keeping a watchful eye :D

ETA: Got our journals - 1 more yipeee!!! \o/

Castle Pin

Puzzle

Journal

@mybabykelly @GroguFan @DisneyJ @momin.ator @brattyjedi and hope I’m not forgetting anyone else who expressed interest in pieces of the set and/or been keeping a watchful eye :D

ETA: Got our journals - 1 more yipeee!!! \o/
Yayyyy ty for the reminder @Story I took a nap after work and completely forgot about this!!!

Congrats on your journal! These are going to look fantastic as a complete set!!!

Thanks to everyone for updating this thread! Glad to see Merida up and available . . . this give me hope for Belle.

@Story I know this is a bit late responding to your post a couple above, but I'll definitely post a pic of the finished board. My idea right now is actually to use a fancy gold oval frame. Just have to keep the collection down to that size . . . or change ideas. Once I get to fill in that gaping hole in the center with a nice Castle pin, it'll be easier to decide on the final look. :)

Back