• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 110th Legacy Tangled Auction! Ends 11:11 PM Central Time 7/25/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sis & I don't have much in the way of Alice, but we do have a few, so here goes:

these two newest DLR 2012 hidden mickey pins based upon Alice in Wonderland / Mad T Party

and these AIW rack pins:

In case you're worried about who I am (with no feedback), I'm starry_solo's sister (we use the same pinpics id). :)

Pin 6018: WDW - Alice in Wonderland (50th Anniversary)Pin 8206: Mulan - Mushu in a Puff of Smoke Pin 82309: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alice In Wonderland Comics Collection - Queen of Hearts Pin 14797: DLR - Disneyland Attractions (Mad Tea Party) 3DPin 34704: DLR - GWP Little Mermaid Map Pin (Flotsam & Jetsam) Pin 73622: 'Jack Skellington and Sally'

As soon as I'm on my actual break at work and not a "sit down"! It'll just be in an hour or two! That way I'll be able to thoroughly examine the bids :D

1) Mickeymouje is still in the lead - I just love that Ariel/Eric pin!
2) Catz
3) Docfish2u

Jlynn6 - I love that Jasmine pin! I just made a trade for the kiss pin though. Thank you though :)

pin1818th72
pin22733th72
pin15039th72
pin60141th72

alright, lol :) lets try this than :)

Sis & I don't have much in the way of Alice, but we do have a few, so here goes:

these two newest DLR 2012 hidden mickey pins based upon Alice in Wonderland / Mad T Party

and these AIW rack pins:

In case you're worried about who I am (with no feedback), I'm starry_solo's sister (we use the same pinpics id). :)

Psst - I just sold the chaser so she only has 3 of the pins she's bidding.

I bid:

Pin 80039: Hip Lanyard Starter Set - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack Skellington Only
Pin 80040: Hip Lanyard Starter Set - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Sally Only
Pin 80041: Hip Lanyard Starter Set - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Oogie Boogie Only

Pin 49716: DSF - Tinker Bell - Glamour Tink
Pin 49715: DSF - Tinker Bell - Filmstrip Tink

Here is my bid -

pin78565th72
Pin 78565: 'Jack' - Dangle Icons

pin83453th72
Pin 83453: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Logo

pin83454th72
Pin 83454: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Lose Something?

pin83476th72
Pin 83476: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Jumbo - Doorknob

All pins are on their Original Backing Cards and Packaging :)

Hey guys sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I had to pull yet another double and was just beat. A leader board will be posted around noon today as today is the last day to bid! Thanks everyone!

Updated Leaderboard:

1)Mickeymousje
2)docfish2u
3)Racheltherabidrabbit

This is the last leaderboard that will be posted. We are going to a 10 o'clock movie tonight so the winner will be announced after that! They will also be contacted by PM in the morning as I have to clean my inbox out! lol thanks for bidding everyone!

Ok, adding some pins from your wants list, and a couple of Ariel's :)

Adding and modifying my original bid:
Pin 64578: DS - 3-Pc. Lock, Shock & Barrel Pin Set (Lock Only)
Pin 64580: DS - 3-Pc. Lock, Shock & Barrel Pin Set (Barrel Only)
Pin 23942: Princess Swirl Series (Ariel)
Pin 43142: Ariel - Fins to Feet (Spinner)

Pin 80039: Hip Lanyard Starter Set - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack Skellington Only
Pin 80040: Hip Lanyard Starter Set - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Sally Only
Pin 80041: Hip Lanyard Starter Set - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Oogie Boogie Only

Pin 49716: DSF - Tinker Bell - Glamour Tink

I think this one is going to have to go to Rachel (Mickeymousje) as I'm just in love with that LM and those AIW pins! Thank you everyone for your bids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back