• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 110th Legacy Two-Gun Mickey! Ends Sunday 7/22/12 at 11:59 PM Central time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 110th Legacy Two-Gun Mickey! Ends Sunday 7/22/12 at 11:59 PM Central time!

AliceAddict

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi everybody!
Time for a little more Legacy fun!
A quick auction before my trip to the PO on Monday!
This is really going to be a quick on!
It is going to end at 11:59 PM Central time on Sunday, July 22, 2012!
That's right! This one is ending tomorrow folks!

So without further ado. The pin up for auction is....

Pin #83983: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Two-Gun Mickey Mouse
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=5736&pin=83983

Da Facts!!
*Only 4 trading*
*32 wanting*
*The pin is on it's original card!*

Da Rules!!!
*This auction will end at 11:59 PM Central Time on 7/22/12. The winner will be posted shortly afterward and also contacted by PM*
*No money offers*
*All bids must be made on this thread and not by PM*
*If you are changing your bid please create a new post with your bid in it's entirety*
*All DPF rules also apply*
*Have Fun*

Things that I collect:
The Little Mermaid!
Tinkerbell
Alice in Wonderland (Animated version)
Sorceror Mickey
Nightmare before Christmas
Other Princesses
Attraction/Park
Anything I like lol

Please note that pins do not have to be on my wants (as it is not up to date) to be considered!

I'm open to all offer whether they be Hidden Mickeys or LE's but this auction is going to be based off of what I like rather than monetary worth because I got a splendid deal on this pin. I paid $13. Yup that's right $13 so the only thing I'm really looking to do is get my money back and give someone a new pin for their collection! So please feel free to bid :) Don't be scared that you don't have something good enough!

I will post one leaderboard sometime during the early afternoon tomorrow!

And now!

Let the bidding begin!

Last edited:
:hsd: I'll break the ice with these two off of your wants list ... Both on cards.

pin80023th72
Pin 80023: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Behemoth and Lock Only

pin80024th72

Pin 80024: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Wolfman and Shock Only

I bid one off your want list:
Pin 56750: Jack Skellington - Spiderweb (Jeweled)
Pin 58375: Hot Topic - The Nightmare Before Christmas - Barrel (Rubber) 1 person trading it and thats me

Judy

I bid one from your wants list:
pin63614

Pin 63614: Jack Skellington Expressions (Spinner)

and one not

pin65716

Pin 65716: DSF - Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas - Countdown to Christmas Wreath (Surprise Release)

Sorry for taking so long to get on here to post the leaderboard guys!

1)Pinewbie
2)Combatdre
3)HandA

Thanks for the bids everyone! Just a few hours left! Keep them coming! :D

:hsd: I'll break the ice with these two off of your wants list ... Both on cards.

pin80023th72
Pin 80023: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Behemoth and Lock Only

pin80024th72

Pin 80024: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Wolfman and Shock Only
Adding another from your wants and a princess

pin697th72
Pin 697: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #61 (Sword in the Stone / Merlin / Wart)

pin85545th72

Pin 85545: WDW - Hidden Mickey 2011 Belle Flower

Last edited:
Congratulations to Pinewbie! Thank you for showing me a new pin that I really love! That clock one is gorgeous! Thanks for bidding everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back