• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: 12(ish) Days of Holiday Giveaways

Completed Game: 12(ish) Days of Holiday Giveaways
#7 - peppermint bark please!!!!!

#8 - my favorite holiday destination used to be anywhere but the northeast in Winter. But since I moved, I have to go with NYC

#9 - so sad I can’t nominate a billion people, but Imma go with my favorite artist @stratasfan :)

7 peppermint ice cream from Publix. The absolute best. I got some last night to get into the holiday season and it worked!!

8 Id love to go back to Alaska during the winter and see it all covered in snow

9 I nominate @TonkaToy ! She surprised me with something a little bit ago and she is a great pin friend

I know I've won, but I have to play just for fun. :)

#7: Spritz Cookies . . . followed by Chocolate Crinkles (another cookie)

#8: Have to agree with Sis -- I can't think of a cooler place than the Christmas Tree Walk in Disney Springs. We went there in 2018, and that was one of the best days of my life!

#9: Since @mybabykelly is already nominated for this (Sis beat me to it tonight, thanks to me being out there watching Murder, She Wrote) I'd like to nominate @krand1276

#7 - peppermint bark please!!!!!

#8 - my favorite holiday destination used to be anywhere but the northeast in Winter. But since I moved, I have to go with NYC

#9 - so sad I can’t nominate a billion people, but Imma go with my favorite artist @stratasfan :)

That's so sweet of you! I am still sooooo thrilled you enjoyed your Secret Santa box! :)

I know I've won, but I have to play just for fun. :)

#7: Spritz Cookies . . . followed by Chocolate Crinkles (another cookie)

#8: Have to agree with Sis -- I can't think of a cooler place than the Christmas Tree Walk in Disney Springs. We went there in 2018, and that was one of the best days of my life!

#9: Since @mybabykelly is already nominated for this (Sis beat me to it tonight, thanks to me being out there watching Murder, She Wrote) I'd like to nominate @krand1276
Hehe my Wonder Twins :)

I have waited for prices I really want to not take away any chances for people who really want something. But here it goes for my entries!

7: Meatballs. Might not be a regular american christmas food but here in Sweden there is no christmas without home made meatballs!
9: Wish I could nominate lots of peope but I will go for @bcol for zapping me an amazing pin for my Minnie collection.

Last edited:
7. Fudge, but butter cookies is a tight second LOL
8. Seaworld, really used to love there Christmas shows, they would have sign language people sing carols and live musicians and it was so beautiful.
9. I would nominate stratasfan :)

so excited i got to play in one of these :)

edit - okay so i just read the posts before mine and now i'm not sure if i have to nominate someone who hasn't been nominated yet, if i do then i nominate the wonderful mominator :) so many great people on here to nominate, its too hard to pick

Last edited:
7. Favorite holiday food is pumpkin pie! More of a thanksgiving dish than Christmas but if we are counting all holidays I’m going with that!
8. I would love to go to Disneyland for a Christmas trip! I mean I would love to go in general but @Connies_Hobby is making me really want to get there during the holidays with all the pictures she shares :)
9. I’m going to nominate @starry_solo for introducing me to this awesome forum. Wouldn’t be part of all the awesome holiday games and this great community in general so thanks again :)

Congrats to @noone for winning Giveaway 7, @Rick195275 for winning Giveaway 8, and @momin.ator for winning the Giveaway 9 prize and @Connies_Hobby for getting a spot in my game.

p8WzrqW.png

awSuxmn.png

FkbjTXq.png

Back