• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 16 pins! 6 LE's, give your collection a boost! ENDS 6/16 at 6:16pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 16 pins! 6 LE's, give your collection a boost! ENDS 6/16 at 6:16pm PST

VillainousGoof

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I know this is a risk but let's see what happens...

HAUNTED MANSION COLLECTORS

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

LE 300
pin82487th72

Pin 82487:
WDI - Haunted Mansion Ghosts on Disneyland Ride Vehicles Pins - Splash Mountain

LE 460

LE 999

LE 1000

LE 1500

LE 3000

And all of these great pins

GRAILS/WANTS LIST
WALL-E
SCAR/MUFASA
DSF PINS
PTDs
GOOD TRADERS

Dislikes:

FAB 5
THEME PARK/ATTRACTION BASED PINS
PINS WITH HOLIDAYS/YEARS WRITTEN ON THEM

Auction ends 6/16 at 6:16pm PST! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck on this one. I would bid but I have most of these already. In fact I think I have all but the top one.

Ok I'm going to make a bid on this because there are 4 or 5 that I would love to add to the Goofy collection...Is it a winning bid...probably not,but after looking through all your wants I hope it will be considered.

Let's start with your wants

Pin 58941: DLR - The Jungle Cruise Collection 2008 - Mickey Mouse - ''Jungle Cruise'' (GWP)
Pin 9253: Baby Goofy with bottle
Pin 10428: Tokyo Disney Sea - Mini Baby Goofy Sailor

Now add in some from my traders

Pin 1000: DLR - 45th Anniversary Signature Series (Goofy)
Pin 5411: WDCC Members - Ornament (Timon)
Pin 60713: WDW - Lollipops Mystery 4 Pin Tin Collection (Minnie Mouse)
Pin 84729: Tokyo Disney Resort (TDR) - Movie Anniversary Pin - Monsters Inc. 2011 (10th Anniversary)

Ok let's see if that gets me anywhere...although I am sure I can't compete with DocFish lol

1st place - docfish2u ( I like all of these, some keepers and some traders)
2nd place - tokyodisneydad
( I like your bid but it's not quite the direction my collection is going)
3rd place - the hook
( I love that pin but I'm trying to get rid of my Haunted Mansion pins, so I don't want to trade for a new one)

Unfortunately most of ur wants coincide with my wants or collection...non tradeables...but Ill add these to the bid and hope.

Pin 85686: JDS - CARS 2 (5 pin set)

Ok I'm going to make a bid on this because there are 4 or 5 that I would love to add to the Goofy collection...Is it a winning bid...probably not,but after looking through all your wants I hope it will be considered.

Let's start with your wants

Pin 58941: DLR - The Jungle Cruise Collection 2008 - Mickey Mouse - ''Jungle Cruise'' (GWP)
Pin 9253: Baby Goofy with bottle
Pin 10428: Tokyo Disney Sea - Mini Baby Goofy Sailor

Now add in some from my traders

Pin 1000: DLR - 45th Anniversary Signature Series (Goofy)
Pin 5411: WDCC Members - Ornament (Timon)
Pin 60713: WDW - Lollipops Mystery 4 Pin Tin Collection (Minnie Mouse)
Pin 84729: Tokyo Disney Resort (TDR) - Movie Anniversary Pin - Monsters Inc. 2011 (10th Anniversary)

Ok let's see if that gets me anywhere...although I am sure I can't compete with DocFish lol

1st place - docfish2u ( I like all of these, some keepers and some traders)
2nd place - tokyodisneydad
( I like your bid but it's not quite the direction my collection is going)
3rd place - the hook
( I love that pin but I'm trying to get rid of my Haunted Mansion pins, so I don't want to trade for a new one)
Leaderboard stays the same, a few days left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back