• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 16 pins! 6 LE's, give your collection a boost! ENDS 6/16 at 6:16pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of your most wanted pins.

I just haven't got a clue what else to bid, so here goes what I think may do it for me!

Pin 89190: Disney Store Europe - Squirrels Wart and Red Head Valentine 2012

Pin 68276: DLRP - Star Wars Booster Pack (Darth Goofy Only)
Pin 92127: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - One of the Twins from Lost Boys

The rest are good traders from Paris

Pin 93765: DLP Cast Lanyard 2013 -Terk-
Pin 91771: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Tony
Pin 91772: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Louis
Pin 70905: DLRP - Stitch Booster Set (Stitch as Godzilla only)
Pin 70907: DLRP - Stitch Booster Set (Stitch Hula only)
Pin 70908: DLRP - Stitch Booster Set (Stitch as Elvis only)

I hope you like my choices

Regards

Mark

Sorry there was no leaderboard my phone died and i was away from my computer but Stitch1963 is the winner, that Sword in the Stone pin is one of my most wanted, I cannot pass on that.

Thanks to everyone else for all the great bids, especially you David, I really appreciate it!

Sorry there was no leaderboard my phone died and i was away from my computer but Stitch1963 is the winner, that Sword in the Stone pin is one of my most wanted, I cannot pass on that.

Thanks to everyone else for all the great bids, especially you David, I really appreciate it!

My pleasure!!! I had a nasty feeling when I say one of your most wanted posted. Congrats to all!!! Thank you for the fun auction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back