• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 2 disneyland paris halloween pins for some halloween treats and yummy goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 2 disneyland paris halloween pins for some halloween treats and yummy goodies.

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
this auction is for two lovely Disneyland paris Halloween pins 87103 Halloween flaming mickey pumpkin 13 trading 17 wanting and pin 73698 Halloween . the winning bidder will receive both pins and this auction will end October 10th at 8.40 pm uk time. for this auction please offer Halloween yummy treats and goodies, preferably American or other international ones please, I don't want English things sorry. i like any yummy things. happy bidding.thank you.

please offer me any American yummies ,I don't have a clue what you can get so i'd be very happy with any please. the only things I really don't like are licorice, aniseed, dark chocolate on it's own and sour candy. thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing bids.

Here are the pins up for bid:
pin87103
pin73698

Thanks David for the pics.....and Oh my Gosh a Goofy pin....Hmmm lets see....what happened last time a snack auction came up. Hmmmm...Oh yeah I won. So one question....Are you ok with stuff from Japan?

tokyodisneydad,i've never had any Japanese things,they look super yummy thank you :lumpy:. nsingleton, please offer me anything, surprise me ! . by the way guys marshmallow things or peanut butter things are good too ,please offer me anything and i'm sure i'd love it thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back