• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2011 dlr hidden mickeys...are they out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 dlr hidden mickeys...are they out yet?

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- Just curious if anybody knows if the 2011 hm's have been released at dland? If not yet, anybody know when? Thanks for any info in advance. - Jason

i don't believe the DLR are out yet, however i think the WDW are out since i saw in pin pics 2 and 3 people trading a few of them but i saw 0 for the ones for DLR.

They are definitely out at wdw. I collected 8 over the weekend. The trading book at world of Disney DTD was full of them. The only other place I spotted them was at Team Mickey at DTD.

From what I have heard from Disney they are releasing them on February 4th. There is an ebay seller already selling the Alice fromthe DLR set in Kentucky. They have 3 of the Alice pin only under two different ebay names. I contacted the seller to see how they had received these pins already and the response was I got them from a buddy. Beware looks like there are unauthorized pins already. Good luck to all on their Hidden Mickey treasure hunt :)

Thanks for the info thus far. Anybody at park today? Let us know if they're out. Thanks- Jason

I saw 2 people trading Conductee and Rocketee on pin pics. Also 1 person trading Von Drake from the alphabet series. None of the other pins have people trading so im assuming fakes already or people who know people are getting them early. Hopefully its the second reason haha.

I spent all day at DLR today, from rope-drop onwards, and didn't see a single one. Nobody at Westward Ho had any either, so, it seems safe to say they aren't out yet.

-JD

i think i heard something about them coming out this superbowl sunday...but again, only hearsay until it actually happens. will be at the park this weekend, so will let you know!

I really need these to come out. I'm moving out of state at the end of the month and I want to collect all of the letters to spell my nephew on the ways name and frame it up like I did with his sister. I have quite a few letters to collect and even a few doubles and 4 weeks is already a very short amount of time considering some people horde them so that they can take advantage of others who are still looking to collect just one for their own collection. Jeez, I really dislike those guys very much. This wait is killing me.

I was at the park yesterday, still nothing. Although I did find a cool Master Pin Trader and Ellie Badge pin. Ill head down to the park today as well. Can't wait for that Jessica Rabbit "J" pin.

Wow checked both parks too! I usually only ever check Disneyland. Can anyone else confirm that they are out?

Last edited:
You must have not looked good enough, LOL. I got 10 of them yesterday!

I did find a bunch of letters that were from the WDW alphabet as well as the older t shirt pins. But not the ones that are for 2011 DLR. Also pin pics still has only those three people i posted earlier that are trading Rocketee Conductee and Von Drake. Can you Please post a picture of what you got?

Last edited:
Here is a quick pic I threw together...

amtzjc.jpg

I have been speaking to CaliGirl & Gloomy and they did release them today (4th) They so far have about 14 between them.
They were told they would release them at noon but it was a short time after that.
I am sure they will share when they get home....

Shoot. I knew I should have tried going today. I need the two new Alice lanyard pins.

Hello! As Dan mentioned, Caligirl and I found a few today. A couple other traders scored a few as well. I found mine at:

-A manager at Main Street Emporium (had a bag of new HM's, refreshed his lanyard with 1 or 2 periodically throughout the morning / early afternoon)

-Multiple managers at California Adventure in the early morning (each had 1-2 new HM's, though most managers at California Adventure didn't have any)

-A manager came to Westward Ho a short while before the cast pin books were deployed, with a handful of new HM's to trade

And that was it for me. We asked around the bulk of both parks in the afternoon, but were told that the new pins hadn't made their way to any stores but Main Street Emporium. A few cast members from California Adventure and other traders also indicated that people were finding the pins yesterday, on Main Street (assumedly at the Emporium). All in all I picked up the Simba 'S', Cheshire Cat 'C', Tinker Bell 'T', a World of Color pin, and the Caterpillar, Red Queen, and Madhatter Alice pins.

-JD

Hey guys!!! Ok so as gloomy and Dan have already mentioned they have finally arrived!!!

I got 8 of them today!!! I got the Alice from the Alice comic strip, The chimney sweep deebee, blue WOC and then the following letters: N-Nala, S-Simbe, R-Rhino, Q-Queen and X-x2

They are even more beautiful in person. Although they are much smaller than I thought they would be (if you print out the list they are the same size as they print out ot be!) but great detail!! Had a wonderful day pin trading and super happy they are finally out!!!

Last edited:
Hello! As Dan mentioned, Caligirl and I found a few today. A couple other traders scored a few as well. I found mine at:

-A manager at Main Street Emporium (had a bag of new HM's, refreshed his lanyard with 1 or 2 periodically throughout the morning / early afternoon)

-Multiple managers at California Adventure in the early morning (each had 1-2 new HM's, though most managers at California Adventure didn't have any)

-A manager came to Westward Ho a short while before the cast pin books were deployed, with a handful of new HM's to trade

And that was it for me. We asked around the bulk of both parks in the afternoon, but were told that the new pins hadn't made their way to any stores but Main Street Emporium. A few cast members from California Adventure and other traders also indicated that people were finding the pins yesterday, on Main Street (assumedly at the Emporium). All in all I picked up the Simba 'S', Cheshire Cat 'C', Tinker Bell 'T', a World of Color pin, and the Caterpillar, Red Queen, and Madhatter Alice pins.

-JD

Dang it! I always only ever go at night like seven till close maybe thats why I haven't seen any! I was there today too,technically yesterday. I gotta make it a point to go early. I think Im going to go Sunday like hearts48 is doing. Don't care much for this Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back