• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2011 dlr hidden mickeys...are they out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 dlr hidden mickeys...are they out yet?
dlr hms are out

just got word from friend that they found some new hms at dlr this weekend,but it took them a really long time to find any.theyve only seen them on park managers.

going sunday hope to see you there.

Ooooh! I will pm you my cell number and you can text me when your in the park. I won;t be trading much, because my neices will be there and want all our time, but it would be great to meet a fellow DPF'r. lol

Vicki

I'll PM you my cell too, Vicki...would love to meet you as well!!

I found the "N" (alphabet HM w Nala) on a cast member and I found one of the new DeeBee HMs on a parking lot attendant, and another DeeBee HM on another cast member. So they're out there, you just have to get there early and start scouting for them!!

I found the "N" (alphabet HM w Nala) on a cast member and I found one of the new DeeBee HMs on a parking lot attendant, and another DeeBee HM on another cast member. So they're out there, you just have to get there early and start scouting for them!!

OOOH the HM Dee Bee's is one of the ones I want. I better look really hard for the new ones, so I can try and trade that one away from you, if your trading it. lol

cant wait itll be fun to put faces to names,and meet a fellow alice fan,if we havent met already who knows,we could have traded before.

Hey all!!! I found a few more yesterday and I have 3 for trade - the U in Ugly Duckling and 2 of the monorails :0) Let me know if anyone wants to trade. I'll prob go a day this week as well :0)

Hey all!!! I found a few more yesterday and I have 3 for trade - the U in Ugly Duckling and 2 of the monorails :0) Let me know if anyone wants to trade. I'll prob go a day this week as well :0)

lmk what day you go, was thinking of going a couple times after work this week. prob swinging by tonight on my way home if i can, otherwise may go wed or thur

UGH, I so want to go again this week, but I'm waiting on an order for more park traders (I'm fresh out) and I don't think they'll arrive until at least next week. First world problem!

CaligirlUCR- I tried to PM you this morning regarding our trade but I get the error message that you've exceeded your storage quota...oops. When you get a chance, I need your address.

Thanks,
Crystal

Well it seems that CaligirlUCR has the Midas touch. I did not have such amazing luck. Poohlady5, after yesterday I have little hope of spelling out my soon to be nephew's name. I got there before opening and within the first 30 minutes saw over 20 managers and only one had a lanyard. Luckily she had 3 alphabet pins, 2 I needed for my nephew, T and Y as well as a Jessica, but as everyone knows only 2 per trade. I stayed until about 2, I didn't sleep the night before so I just couldn't hold out and I didn't want to be stuck in traffic for 3 hours if I waited too much longer. Just before I left I got lucky one more time. I found a regular CM who had An Alice HM, which I was thrilled about. A G, which I took because it was cute, doesn't help me with my nephew's pins, a B, a monorail and a DeeBee, he was all in silver, not sure what or who he was supposed to be. Anyway he had enough new HMs to make 2 more people happy after me.

I was going to try again today, but 2 nights with no sleep, not sure I would survive. Will go again either Friday, tomorrow or Sunday, or if I'm up to the take both days. CaligirlUCR, I need you to lay your hands upon me and give me some of your good luck. Because it seems that Disney is being a little stingy with releasing the pins. And traders are out in full force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back