• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2014 Designer Fairies Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless its fan made... (which I seriously doubt because of the background) then I do not think they will do another set of couples (this year, at least)

2014 Designer Faries Line

There's actually already a thread for the 2014 designer dolls so this is a duplicate thread....

http://www.disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?t=42653

In fact there is also another thread specific to the Tinker Bell and the pirates merchandise so having a new one will confuse people as to where to go for information as there are now three threads with a similar topic.

Last edited:
:eek:

I'm not sure how i feel about this... excited, worried and relieved all at once! :lol: Thank you for sharing, Jenna! :)

p.s. WOW, this is a REALLY early sneak peek!

It's not me sharing, please do not think this.... I am just posting a link that has already been up for an hour.....

p.s.

A moment of silence for the person who leaked this image.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's cute! Unfortunately, I haven't caught up with the fairies series besides the movie with Periwinkle. It's interesting to see how Disney is expanding to not only princesses.

There's actually already a thread for the 2014 designer dolls so this is a duplicate thread....

http://www.disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?t=42653

In fact there is also another thread specific to the Tinker Bell and the pirates merchandise so having a new one will confuse people as to where to go for information as there are now three threads with a similar topic.

Actually, this is a new thread discussing that this is the OFFICIAL designer collection of 2014. Exclusively discussing the fairies thread.
The other was just people skeptical of what will be released in 2014.

This line may or may not have the pirate fairy in it, so talking about it in the Pirate Fairy merch thread may confuse people.

:angel:

It's not me sharing, please do not think this.... I am just posting a link that has already been up for an hour.....

p.s.

A moment of silence for the person who leaked this image.

Well you kinda shared the link here, so it's like sharing with DPF, right? :lol: Sorry? I didn't mean to call you out for leaking info or anything (which you didn't)!

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek2::eek2::eek2: She's really lovely! ....but does this mean no princesses? I was really looking forward to Aurora...

I was looking forward Aurora as well. I wonder if DFDC will come out at all or in 2015... But anyway there is the 17 inch doll to look forward to anyway.

Anyway I think the Tinker Bell doll looks actually nicer than the art behind her. Usually I feel the opposite, but the doll look cuter and more like herself.

Actually, this is a new thread discussing that this is the OFFICIAL designer collection of 2014. Exclusively discussing the fairies thread.
The other was just people skeptical of what will be released in 2014.

This line may or may not have the pirate fairy in it, so talking about it in the Pirate Fairy merch thread may confuse people.

:angel:

Wow seriously? So you are absolutely sure that the fairies line is going to be the designer line for the year? You don't think that it is just a little weird that it is being released so early with no information released by Disney just yet?

Also the other thread was not a speculative thread it is actually called designer dolls 2014. Which meant it was created to discuss anything designer doll related for 2014. The other thread started about Frozen merchandise was not about limited edition dolls but because of how general it was people started discussing topics about the LE dolls as well and as a result caused confusion.

Either way I can just delete the other thread as I don't want to create more confusion but I think starting up a new thread about this when there were two other threads where this could have been discussed was not very considerate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow seriously? So you are absolutely sure that the fairies line is going to be the designer line for the year? You don't think that it is just a little weird that it is being released so early with no information released by Disney just yet?

:wavey:

Last edited:
Jenna is a CM. she prolly *knows* this info is legit...

I know it is legit and has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the info if you actually read the posts I was just stating that creating multiple threads will just confuse people. That's alright ill just delete the other thread to another fiasco where people don't know whether they should check the Frozen merchandise thread of the Limited Edition dolls thread

I know it is legit and has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the info if you actually read the posts I was just stating that creating multiple threads will just confuse people. That's alright ill just delete the other thread to another fiasco where people don't know whether they should check the Frozen merchandise thread of the Limited Edition dolls thread

You dont have to delete your thread. lol. I know you take pride in your threads. This one will probably get lost in the flood anyway.

I dont think anyone is confused.

No, please don't delete the other thread Polaris! I love all the doll threads (yours, Shiva's, etc) and the info on those threads is important- really nice to read everyone's speculations and such... I still look on the 2011 thread at times about the Princesses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back