• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2014 Designer Fairies Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Designer Fairies Collection
Ok, so there are rumors of Disney re-releasing frozen in 3D later this year, during the holiday season. Do you guys think they'll release designer dolls? I can see it happening since they maxed out on the LE 17" ones.
As for tinkerbelle.... why are her clothes so short? It's like she's wearing a bathing suit.. Also, it seems like she has a pole stuck up her ***, couldn't they have done a better job of hiding the stand?

I thought the same thing! I know her outfit is always really short, but the bottom of the display case looks so empty. With all the other dolls having such big, long dresses, it covered that area. Most people are unusure of her shiny face, but the empty space at the bottom of the case is what bothers me the most.

I will probably add some stuff in there that you would see Tink with. Little props representing things from the movie maybe.

I know the new movie is coming out, and that is why they released these, but I was really hoping for just a classic Tinker Bell, so I might switch up her outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back