• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 2015 Pin Resolution ~ take ZAPPING seriously

ZAPPED! 2015 Pin Resolution ~ take ZAPPING seriously

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
As posted on a different thread, I've decided that one of my New Year's pin resolutions would be to ZAP at least one person a month (not counting the RAK). So I am taking this seriously. Attached is a copy of a card I had made to send with my ZAPs.

So be on the look out for a ZAP - no one is safe! MMMuuuuhhhhhhaaahhaa (that is suppose to be maniacal laughter)

Christine

So be on the look out for a ZAP - no one is safe! MMMuuuuhhhhhhaaahhaa (that is suppose to be maniacal laughter)

This is what I'll be thinking of every time I hear you've zapped someone! :D

[video=youtube;R6MlHxAzLXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA[/video]

Absolutely LOVE the idea, as well as that adorable ZAP card!!! :bigthumb: So very awesome of you! I also have a lot of addresses in my little DPF address book I started, so let me know if I can help in any way! :)

I have been zapped! Thank you so much CCofRR13. She won my trade auction with the totally awesome kitty surprise
pin and didn't want the little ones to be alone on their trip in an LBE so she sent Mom and O'Malley as a zap! I am
totally stunned. I love both pins so much and all my other cats are happy they are here to join them. Thank you
so much!

Back